Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
Thanks american....i dont care
Its fine, some people don't have ambitions in their lives.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassidus View Post
Now your complaining about a log in que?

Oh your right they should just let the server crash cause everyone is scrambling to get in.

You know
EVE online has 50,000 online at the same time, they have been around for like 6+ years, they still
have login ques STFU
EVE only has queues when the whole population is trying to get in at once. Usually after a downtime or a server crash.
But its saturday. Not even FULL release. Care to make any predictions on how long your queues will be once this game goes fully live?

The joke will be on YOU and everyone else that paid 240 bucks to wait in a line for hours. Hope you have fun :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 04:06 PM
They are having the exact same issue Blizzard had at launch way too many people trying to play the game, I remember Blizzard could not launch servers fast enough, and Cryptic server set up has a logical limitation to the number of instances it can handle. I said way back when it was announced that this may be a issue if the game sold beyond expectations which it has. They need to figure a way to have at least a half million or more playing at the same time, they can do it by rasing the instance cap but that would also increase server lag.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 04:22 PM
and when the servers hit max due to there being greater demand in open beta than they expected, they added a login queue system..

they even got us to test it..

now people are complaining there is one?

i'd like to complain about complaints that complain about complaints about the complainers who complained about the complaints that got us the login queue.

TL: DR?

everyone shut up :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi

TL: DR?

i'm a ****** :p
I agree completely.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Silly customers ! They pay for a headstart and the want to play during the head start ?!
HOW DARE THEY !
Would you rather a login queue, or constant server crashes? Take your pick. They are trying to come up with solutions. I'd say the login queue is better then crashing until a permanent solution is in place. Or maybe that is the permanent solution? Who knows.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Silly customers ! They pay for a headstart and the want to play during the head start ?!
HOW DARE THEY !
Cry more on forums its known to make log in go faster.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 04:31 PM
It was not long ago in Open Beta where people was complaining that there SHOULD be a log-in queue...
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeoniscythe
It was not long ago in Open Beta where people was complaining that there SHOULD be a log-in queue...
careful with posting actual information like that, people will quote you, alter your post and insult you

best way to deal with people who cant reply without insults is to report them.