Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkana
This is a good point. I'm not generally one to think Lifetimers should get priority treatment, but really lifers should get bumped to the front of the Queue since they were willing to give cryptic an initial boost.
Ummmmm NO you got the borg and after 16 months you are home free so thats a big negative
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
How's that tinfoil hat treating ya?
I don't needs no tinfoil mate. Facts are facts

But you and others don;t like the truth, do you? The truth doesn't make people look good, now does it?

tisk tisk
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
Well, guess what, they don't have many servers. they have a single shard with many instances. So not doing what we beta testers had told them they need to do IE split the game onto different shards, they didn't. NOW you are stuck with ass long ques to get in....and you can only imagine what this game will be like when the REST of the world gets its hands on it in a few days.

It will be a failure of epic proportions. They had their warnings from all the testers. They chose to ignore them. Now they will get their just deserts.
Even if their are problems to do with the game, can we get these forums closed so that any comments are from
actual players and not open to anyones comments that obviously had/has no interest in the game.

I just logged in without any sort of queue, it might just be a very quick type of queue to avoid server overload.

How long exactly is you wait ?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
I don't needs no tinfoil mate. Facts are facts

But you and others don;t like the truth, do you? The truth doesn't make people look good, now does it?

tisk tisk

I dont mind so called facts coming from someone who actually took the step to pay and play the game.

You have no right being a smug git.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Queue? What queue? I got straight in.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 04:37 PM
I just logged in fine, no que. No Q either for that matter. When do we see Q?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkana
This is a good point. I'm not generally one to think Lifetimers should get priority treatment, but really lifers should get bumped to the front of the Queue since they were willing to give cryptic an initial boost.

No, lifers shouldn't be treated any differently than other paying customers. What needs to happen is Cryptic needs to spring for more capacity instead of going halfway or letting people sit in a queue.

I say this as a lifetime sub'er.