Lt. Commander
I have added the Liberated Borg to the Player Races. The guide has the bonusTraits and the Traits Pool. I hope to get the Liberate Borg added to the traits comparision charts tonight.

I am still updating , so if you notice anything that needs changed, please let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 04:44 PM
This is much better than the Wikia one. Thanks!

The font size is HUGE though and the skin can't be changed because some of the boxes have set blue background
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMatter View Post
This is much better than the Wikia one. Thanks!

The font size is HUGE though and the skin can't be changed because some of the boxes have set blue background
What boxes do you mean? I just change each box as I need it. Give me a yell and I can tell you how to change the box color.

Font is huge :p I have not come up with a happy medium font size yet. I am working on it, I promise you! I have to remember not everyone is blind as a bat like me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:05 PM
I tried sending you a private message but the mail service is down... If you just try to preview different skins, the main page is hard to read because the boxes have set colors.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMatter View Post
I tried sending you a private message but the mail service is down... If you just try to preview different skins, the main page is hard to read because the boxes have set colors.
A Ha! Yes, I hope to make a Klingon skin, thus those alternate skins are really bad atm. I will see if I can make a third skin after the Klingon one that is a traditional wiki skin with black font and the like.

Yes, those other skins are pitiful right now.