Lt. Commander
slight misleading title for this thread but Im intrested to know how many of you will be focusing on klingons until the 2nd Feb or will you be waisting your time leveling up your fed avatar knowing that your gonna have to remake a new joined trill officer come official launch.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm going to be playing Klingon until Feb. 2nd, but not because of the Joined Trill. I've got a Romulan Fed character created, but I'm going to wait to use him until I get my defense battery/chrono-armor/emotes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Waiting for my trill.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:07 PM
i'm a lifer who's pre-ordered the DDE.

and i cant choose between a joined trill and a liberated borg to take to endgame first..

so i've made the borg for headstart, will be making the trill at launch and taking it up however high i got the borg.. (looking like Lt Cmdr at the mo) so i can compare them and how they play in my playstyle.

then i can decide properly.

for non lifers with the DDE, i'd honestly suggest that you get in to the game and earn some energy credits and look for decent drops, it'll make a large difference to be able to equip your trill with them once you hit sol from tutorial, as long as you can get someone to trade them over to you that is!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius_PC
slight misleading title for this thread but Im intrested to know how many of you will be focusing on klingons until the 2nd Feb or will you be waisting your time leveling up your fed avatar knowing that your gonna have to remake a new joined trill officer come official launch.
I'm not wasting my time. My Benzite Fed character is totally different my Joined Trill Fed character (different race, class and ship). It's only time wasting if that's what you make it.