Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 03:31 PM
The Cryptic team is too busy watching "Party at Kitty and Stud's" and making snide Rocky quotes to bring the server back up.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBlender
Well I'm with Shayde, Cryptic deserves a little bit of commendation. Things could have been far, far, FAR FAR FAR worse. Ditto on the Bravo!
Yeah the forum servers could have crashed too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
A week ago, this was filled with bugs (I do miss flying my saucer section though a starbase). Now I haven't had one bug. Trust me, I'm looking for them.
Play Klingon. That's where all the bugs went.

I actually think we're worse in release than we were in beta.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
You're right, there aren't even any bugs at the moment.
Because nobody can play.

OUCH!!!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 03:37 PM
.... You know what this game needs? Besides that mile long list of things.. But I mean the things this game REALLY NEEDS? Besides the obvious more cow bell Cryptic needs to sned us all a baseball bat and a Peneta of the cryptic logo so we can release some stress that or we could use the bats on the real thing :/
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaellorien
OUCH!!!
Yeah, that was ironic that about 10 seconds after I posted this the server went down.

Still, I have faith. Next to Blizzard, Cryptic knows how to make a well built and stable game... and WoW was still a bit messy at launch. Anyone who says otherwise wasn't there.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
Yeah, that was ironic that about 10 seconds after I posted this the server went down.

Still, I have faith. Next to Blizzard, Cryptic knows how to make a well built and stable game... and WoW was still a bit messy at launch. Anyone who says otherwise wasn't there.
A bit? More like a catastrophe :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
.... You know what this game needs? Besides that mile long list of things.. But I mean the things this game REALLY NEEDS? Besides the obvious more cow bell Cryptic needs to sned us all a baseball bat and a Peneta of the cryptic logo so we can release some stress that or we could use the bats on the real thing :/
If you stress over a video game you need to see a doctor sir.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa871a
A bit? More like a catastrophe :p
Yeah, but you'll find most forget it.

I can honestly say that the best launches I've been part of were Cryptic games... and there's been a lot of them. Maybe Warhammer was pretty good too.