Lt. Commander
# 1 Identical Threads Everywhere!
01-30-2010, 05:18 PM
How about we make a sub section of the forums called QQ. That way instead of having the starfleet academy, discussion, ten forward, feedback, game play etc sub sections cluttered with multiple threads like 'server not responding' or 'retrieving list of characters' every one can just go there and create multiple threads

yes? no? flame?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ves153 View Post
How about we make a sub section of the forums called QQ. That way instead of having the starfleet academy, discussion, ten forward, feedback, game play etc sub sections cluttered with multiple threads like 'server not responding' or 'retrieving list of characters' every one can just go there and create multiple threads

yes? no? flame?
na it wouldnt work they would just flood back into the normal sections to QQ about their being a QQ section for them to QQ in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
na it wouldnt work they would just flood back into the normal sections to QQ about their being a QQ section for them to QQ in.
QQ I can't play the game, QQ the server is not responding, QQ, my mission is bugged, QQ I'm going to go QQ about all of my problems on the STO forums!

QQ!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
LOL that made my day