Lt. Commander
# 1 I want what i paid for!!!!
01-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Ok, it's no longer closed beta...it's no longer open beta...it's head start!

The deal was that if i pre-order STO that i get a few days head start! Well, lo and behold i DO have a head start...if i can actually manage to get past the "retrieving list of characters" part...then when/if i finally get into the f*king game i pray to God that the load screen doesn't freeze on me or the server crashes or has a "scheduled matenance during prime time hours".

I paid almost 80 bucks so that i can play STAR TREK ONLINE...not STAR TREK MATENANCE ONLINE and i sure as hell didn't pay almost 80 bucks for STAR TREK CRASH IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT ONLINE or SERVER NOT RESPONDING ONLINE.

...So WTF?!!!!

Devs, don't give me this "it's a new MMO which means it sill has a few bugs"...you had all of closed AND open beta to do this.

Since i've already put almost 100 bucks into this game...AND i''ve been waiting for this game to come out for the better part of the decade, I'm sticking with it to the bitter end.

...But COME THE FFF ON ALREADY!

Ok, my ranting and flaming is over.

Good luck on making this game playable, Cryptic. The game still looks great so far, despite all the bull****.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoThic_TrEkkiE
I paid almost 80 bucks so that i can play STAR TREK ONLINE...not STAR TREK MATENANCE ONLINE and i sure as hell didn't pay almost 80 bucks for STAR TREK CRASH IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT ONLINE or SERVER NOT RESPONDING ONLINE.
I like "Star Trek Offline". Simple is best.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
I like "Star Trek Offline". Simple is best.
Hahahahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 06:22 PM
you didnt pay for a head start, the pre-order costs the same as the order.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 06:23 PM
it's called iPad, not iPaid.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
you didnt pay for a head start, the pre-order costs the same as the order.
you get the head-start by pre ordering...and you pay in order to pre order...therefore i paid for the head start
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
you get the head-start by pre ordering...and you pay in order to pre order...therefore i paid for the head start
Please read the Terms of Service. You are getting what you paid for on Feb 2nd.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Haven't paid a dime yet myself...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Just curious.... what dollar amount more did you pay, as opposed to someone getting the exact same product you did, on Feb 2nd? Trying to figure out how much compensation you're due. The easiest way would be to calculate the price difference, and we'll know exactly what you paid for.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
no you paid for star trek online the head start was just a free sample you got while in the store. if you dont like it, tough.