Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic You
01-30-2010, 05:13 PM
will have to spend more money on servers period. This is a usage and server overload issue which means what you have is not enough. You know this quit trying to fix the issue with restarts just open the wallet and buy more or better hardware.

Other than that when the game does work it is great. Keep up the good work!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Cryptic U
Attachment 3339

this
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:16 PM
budget on servers mite be gone and i dont think they get the cash from normal orders and sub fee's till next month
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 05:17 PM
TAKE THEM FROM CHAMPIONS ONLINE YOUR OTHER GEM!!!!

NO ONE IS PLAYING THAT GAME NOW.

You have all those free servers. I mean how many servers do you need to host 200 people????
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gldnsabre View Post
will have to spend more money on servers period. This is a usage and server overload issue which means what you have is not enough. You know this quit trying to fix the issue with restarts just open the wallet and buy more or better hardware.

Other than that when the game does work it is great. Keep up the good work!
You tell em ethel! Seriously, stop guessing what the problem is. Because its highly possible that you're incorrect. Just be patient.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
budget on servers mite be gone and i dont think they get the cash from normal orders and sub fee's till next month
Atari bonus. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
You tell em ethel! Seriously, stop guessing what the problem is. Because its highly possible that you're incorrect. Just be patient.
"Be patient" was for beta when we were not paying to play.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Hmm
01-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Slow load times, drops from server, website slower , forums not working, unexpected down times. I am willing to put good money it is hardware related. They most likely planned for 1/2 the amount of people to play at anytime and they are finding out otherwise. This mean 1 of 3 things:

1. Their data center connection is 56k?(j/k about the 56k) or just not up to the task. (doubt it Tho)

2. They Software code is so fubared that it is causing this (doubt it again because when load is low game runes great)

3. Hardware is inadequate or broken (which means they need more to act as a backup or offload the massive load to more than one machine.