Lt. Commander
# 1 AN Opinion
01-30-2010, 04:06 PM
This post was not to be a flame or troll post.

Atfer playing World Of ******** since launch, this forum amazes me at the amount of QQ going on here.
Sure this game is plagued with launch problems, but 90% of most mmos are.

WoW Wasn't even playable on day 1 due to server crashes every 5 minutes, and they weren't able to fix it for quite some time either but still ended up being one of the biggest mmos on the market.

When I do get a chance to play this game, I will gladly sit thru the ques and try to have a good time once I am in, if the server keeps going down then Ill play Xbox for a day or two and see how things are then.

Patience is a virtue, and theres no need to get this bent out of shape because the game has ques.

Relax people, and things will sort themselves out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronokeeper View Post
This post was not to be a flame or troll post.

Atfer playing World Of ******** since launch, this forum amazes me at the amount of QQ going on here.
Sure this game is plagued with launch problems, but 90% of most mmos are.

WoW Wasn't even playable on day 1 due to server crashes every 5 minutes, and they weren't able to fix it for quite some time either but still ended up being one of the biggest mmos on the market.

When I do get a chance to play this game, I will gladly sit thru the ques and try to have a good time once I am in, if the server keeps going down then Ill play Xbox for a day or two and see how things are then.

Patience is a virtue, and theres no need to get this bent out of shape because the game has ques.

Relax people, and things will sort themselves out.
QQ somewhere else plz
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Yip you know people are impatient and crazy when you go on to the forums and every single post is OMG THE SERVERS ARE DOWN DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT CRYPTIC!!! People need to calm down and read before they make a new thread its not even a search issue any more its a look whats on the first page of forum threads before you make a new thread.