Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoThic_TrEkkiE
oh yeah, i agree with you 100%

Which is another reason why i'm sticking it out to the bitter end.

And at the end of my post i also called it ranting/flaming so it's obvious i'm just royaly ticked off at this. I'm not asking to be compensated because until Feb 2nd there's nothing to compensate yet. But like the other guy that replies to this thread here: it's more like STAR TREK OFFLINE for the moment, ROFL.

I've heard rumors that Age of Conan was worse, though...probably is true.
it is true, youve probably heard the rumors from me

We had multiple 6-8 hour downtimes during headstart adn then they would screw it up more and drop them down for additional 2-4 hours after each 6-8 hour downtime. That game had it rough starting out

Now its a much better game then it was.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
it is true, youve probably heard the rumors from me

We had multiple 6-8 hour downtimes during headstart adn then they would screw it up more and drop them down for additional 2-4 hours after each 6-8 hour downtime. That game had it rough starting out

Now its a much better game then it was.
Not just that, the game ran like garbage for mostly everyone, and had a serious memory leak that wasn't fixed for at least 2 months after wards. Now I run at a constant 60 fps usually with settings on maximum.

I am sure STO will go through the same transition.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 05:43 PM
I dont understand how people can have a problem with this, does youre life fall in pieces when the server goes down or what is happening? It`s not just you that loses it when this happens, its pure hate all over the board.

Do you guys kill people that take to long in the grosseryline too?

But on the other hand, cryptic are a humanmade company and it`s humans working there. And we all now that humans are perfect and they can never do anything wrong, and we also now that it is always a humans foult when something do goes wrong!

I say, lets all go ballistic and spread some hate over the internet. I think that will make everything ok!
Lt. Commander
# 24 Lagfest 2010
01-30-2010, 05:45 PM
I feel much the same. The server issues totally suck. They need to fire the neighbors kid and get a real server tech. They need to spend some of the subscription funds on server issues instead of advertising. It won't matter how many people start TRYING TO PLAY on Feb 2 if nobody can log into and stay connected to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darchaos View Post
I dont understand how people can have a problem with this, does youre life fall in pieces when the server goes down or what is happening? It`s not just you that loses it when this happens, its pure hate all over the board.

Do you guys kill people that take to long in the grosseryline too?

But on the other hand, cryptic are a humanmade company and it`s humans working there. And we all now that humans are perfect and they can never do anything wrong, and we also now that it is always a humans foult when something do goes wrong!

I say, lets all go ballistic and spread some hate over the internet. I think that will make everything ok!
I don't understand either. The server went down, I looked around my room...still intact. I was still breathing. I looked outside, the sky was still there. Everything seemed ok.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailsgalore View Post
I don't understand either. The server went down, I looked around my room...still intact. I was still breathing. I looked outside, the sky was still there. Everything seemed ok.
some of them probably havnt seen the sky for weeks
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darchaos View Post
I don't understand the opposite attitude. Yes, it's just a game, but it's something you paid for.

If you get bad food in a restaurant, do you just shrug and eat it, or do you send it back?

If you buy a vaccuum cleaner and it breaks a day later, would you immediately go buy another one, or would you take it back to the store and let them know that you were unhappy with your purchase?
Lt. Commander
# 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailsgalore View Post
Same everything seamed alright to me but I don't know I did see some clouds coming lol.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Hey I'm good with it. I remember WoW BC at launch and man that was terrible, so many blood elfs it took forever jus to walk into a building through the lag.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxil85 View Post
Haven't paid a dime yet myself...
Me neither.