01-30-2010, 10:43 PM
With the amount of crashes I beleive this would be a better name
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailish View Post
Welcome to a MMO launch. Please exit to WOW again for the next month.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Yea, they are BORKED again. Jessus. This is unrealistic. Twice in the same day. No, wait..its after midnight so technically not.

Looks like either the login or the account server this time. Hey Cryptic, How about you give me a call (info in account), I work for a computer store and we can build you some real computers that will stay up. Unless your software is a POS then no server will help. My web server has 720 days of continuous up time, and its a windows box to boot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Lol well aren't you clever! That was such a witty observation!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiesden
Yea, they are BORKED again. Jessus. This is unrealistic. Twice in the same day. No, wait..its after midnight so technically not.
Since they go by PST this is actualy the 4th downtime today.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailish View Post
You, sir, really made me snicker. Queue a herd of mental leprechauns jumping in to tell you to go back to wow. Wonder if those guys are having mini-seizures, or if "go back to wow" is the only English they know.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamek View Post
You, sir, really made me snicker. Queue a herd of mental leprechauns jumping in to tell you to go back to wow. Wonder if those guys are having mini-seizures, or if "go back to wow" is the only English they know.
Whining about crashes in the first days of a MMO, if the shoe fits......
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Anyone who compares STO launch to WOW launch is a moron. WOW was Blizzards first MMO, they had no idea what they were doing... and anyone who plays know they STILL don't know what they are doing.

This isn't Cryptic's first time, not by a long shot. They need to pull their heads out and fix this now. Its getting beyond stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSxpress View Post
Anyone who compares STO launch to WOW launch is a moron. WOW was Blizzards first MMO, they had no idea what they were doing... and anyone who plays know they STILL don't know what they are doing.

This isn't Cryptic's first time, not by a long shot. They need to pull their heads out and fix this now. Its getting beyond stupid.
It is however Cryptics first, truely popular one. OB caught them off guard, with the numbers. So anything could be going on at the momemnt.