Lt. Commander
# 51
01-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldagrim_Calasidrian
People complain far too much. They just doubled their main server's computing power in the last day or so. Going from a Commodore 64 to a Commodore 128 will be huge.
Hey, could be worse. Atari's the publisher. It's within the realm of possibility that they could have dusted off a couple of their old Atari 800 "computers." What, they were pretty much game machines, right? What could go wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paladus View Post
This...

cmon guys...get with it. two more days, thats it. then no more excuses.
i need 2 holiday from work cryptic!
speak with my boss now!
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feo
Sounds like were all having the same server problems! I am trying to love this game, but getting damn hard to. Seems like every time I have couple hours to play, it goes dead again! Come on Cryptic, get it working so I can justify buying this thing! (only spent .99 cents so far)
agreed. I was the person the person screaming "Its a BETA TEST" for the past two weeks now im starting to get a bit jaded. The 4 and a half hour crash earlier and now, who knows how long, this **** im starting to get over it real fast....
Lt. Commander
# 54 Forgivable....for now.
01-30-2010, 11:00 PM
Much as I hate these outages, I do understand that it is a newly created MMO. What is more frustrating is that there appears to be a lot of issues that were reported during beta and still exist in the launch. I am afraid that I have to agree that this game is several months away from a full, completed project. I would sure like to think that all these issues will be resolved by Feb 2.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Relax people....they will hammer everything out.

I didn't play another mmo cause the first time I tried to log in ( back in 2005 ) it told me there was a 45 min wait.....rofl.....so I never got to experience the game.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Wheew thought it was just me.

I actually don't care it's down lol. After WoW, ***, WAR and **** this is the first game I have played since the early days of EvE that I have had so much fun just tootlin around killing stuff and enjoying the game.

All in all it's been smooth.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakster
Hey, could be worse. Atari's the publisher. It's within the realm of possibility that they could have dusted off a couple of their old Atari 800 "computers." What, they were pretty much game machines, right? What could go wrong?
or upgrade to a TRS-80 ....