If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
I would like to join a fleet however in past experiences on other MMOs I have usually found gossip groups and foul mouths and childish morons rather than a good group of friends to enjoy the game with.
Things I'm looking for in a fleet:
- Mature people who realize this is only a game and are here to have fun.
- Ventrilo or teamspeak offered with mature people only. (I have children and do not want to them hearing constant profanity from my fleet mates through the voip)
- Friendly and courteous fleet mates.
- I live in EST time zone and would like to join a fleet that plays during prime time EST.
- Willing to help the little guy. I often help new players that I don't even know, I would like to join a fleet that also does this.
- I am not looking for a large fleet 5-10 or at most 20 people is ideal.
Things I offer to a fleet:
- I am an active player. I play almost every day for at least a few hours.
- I'm a star trek fan
- I am always willing to help if asked.
- I stand by my word and don't manipulate people.
- I currently have a 1 year subscription.
- I have played many MMOs and have given them all up for STO.
If you feel your fleet is what I am looking for let me know.