Lt. Commander
# 1 GameStop preorder fail
01-30-2010, 11:13 PM
I made a thread yesterday about this, but shifting through page after page of threads is fail, there is no search (!) and searching for posts made by you is only allowed by admins (!!)

Anyway, are people still having issues with the GameStop preorder not giving access to head start? Still waiting on a reply from the support team. 24 hours for them must be a lot longer than it is for me! Considering cancelling preorder and buying with someone else. There have been some issues with certain retailers; what is a good one which works?

Wtb simple and easy ways to give my money away.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:14 PM
First off, look up. There's a button that says "User CP," then one that says "FAQ," then one that says "Search." The one you say isn't there, is that last one.

Secondly, if GameStop isn't giving you your code, you should be yelling at GameStop, not here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:15 PM
i cant speak for everyone but im playing hs on a gs preorder key
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylol View Post
I made a thread yesterday about this, but shifting through page after page of threads is fail, there is no search (!) and searching for posts made by you is only allowed by admins (!!)

Anyway, are people still having issues with the GameStop preorder not giving access to head start? Still waiting on a reply from the support team. 24 hours for them must be a lot longer than it is for me! Considering cancelling preorder and buying with someone else. There have been some issues with certain retailers; what is a good one which works?

Wtb simple and easy ways to give my money away.
I'm using the gamestop preorder... but to be honest, I wish i went with the walmart preorder instead. The walmart one give extra bonus exp where as the gamestop gives the constitution class ship as your first one... Saddly, I'm almost LTC so the constitution class ship doesn't matter much now...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:17 PM
I ordered from gamestop and after over 24hrs of fighting with them on the phone and back and forth retarded e-mails I just cancelled my order and went with the Atari digital purchase... I had my code in under 5 mins.... F-GameStop!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:17 PM
I plan on having my Connie Pimped out.

I'll take out for a spin on Sundays, if the weather is nice.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drshay5 View Post
I'm using the gamestop preorder... but to be honest, I wish i went with the walmart preorder instead. The walmart one give extra bonus exp where as the gamestop gives the constitution class ship as your first one... Saddly, I'm almost LTC so the constitution class ship doesn't matter much now...
But with the amount of uptime we're getting in the headstart, your Constitution class ship will still be useful to you until sometime next weekend!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:19 PM
Odd. Searching works fine for me. It's right there at the top.

I preodered from Gamestop and have had no issues so far for me. If you were able to play in the beta you should be ok in headstart. I would conact gamestop instead of waiting so long for Cryptic. They have been busy. Gamestop could give you an extra key
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 11:19 PM
I work at Gamestop. I used the Gamestop preorder code when I preordered. Works fine for me.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
First off, look up. There's a button that says "User CP," then one that says "FAQ," then one that says "Search." The one you say isn't there, is that last one.

Secondly, if GameStop isn't giving you your code, you should be yelling at GameStop, not here.
Thank you for not considering me smart enough to look at my screen. I could SS it for you if you really want, but there is no search button up there.

Secondly, I was not yelling here. I thought my post was very reasonable! Simply asking other people for their advice and help. Since you are not giving any useful advice or help, gtfo.

Ty

Edit: To other people, I pre-ordered a digital copy yesterday, so I didn't get beta access through them. I also don't live in America so I can't visit one of their stores. And I really don't want to have to make an international phone call for something like this D: