Lt. Commander
# 1 To all the fanbois...
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Ya know we all get MMO's have rocky launches and rough patches but seriously.. two crashes in a single day numerous bugs still in game and yet all the fanbois still praising Cryptic and STO. Just wondering how long you can make excuses before you realize STO is no better than CO. Yea it's Trek and we all love it but if I slap a Star Trek emblem on a pile of crap it doesn't make it smell any less. Cryptic really needs to get there stuff together because this isn't there first MMO yet every one of their MMO's I play seem to have a lot in common when it comes to problems. And yes this is a headstart and technically not payed time yet but if you think come tuesday the problems will magically disappear you're dilluding yourselves. If anything they will be much much worse. But by all means keep pretending everything is fine and all the masses that come to the forums with complaints are just idiots and haters. I'm sure that'll comfort you when in 6 mos you're the only ones still playing because of you're foolish rush to hand over 250 for a lifetime. I'm sure you'll find even more comfort when if these problems persist you go to log in around month 10 and find out theres nothing to log into. I'm done now feel free to flame away.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:29 PM
It's just strange that you're so angry and yet you, I assume have paid them. I've had my criticisms of the game, but after OB I went into this expecting a least a little bit of a mess. The writing was all over the walls and we all bought it so...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm willing to be understanding becaude we all know the details, cryptic had server overload dureing the beta, did you expect that not to be a reoccuring problem? I garentee you, it'll contiune to be a problem for the first month.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasidy
It's just strange that you're so angry and yet you, I assume have paid them. I've had my criticisms of the game, but after OB I went into this expecting a least a little bit of a mess. The writing was all over the walls and we all bought it so...
Nope actually I havent got it as a gift and sure won't be paying my money after the 30 days if there isn't some improvement.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
I'm willing to be understanding becaude we all know the details, cryptic had server overload dureing the beta, did you expect that not to be a reoccuring problem? I garentee you, it'll contiune to be a problem for the first month.
No actually I didn't. That's kind of the point of a beta isn't it. To find out what problems your game has and correct them. True they had these problems in beta and have had plenty of time to over correct the problem but gotta love Cryptic and doing just enough to get by till the next time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Sucks that the server is down, but that's only because I want to play so much. Which is a good thing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Please don't feed the fanbois
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrok
Ya know we all get MMO's have rocky launches and rough patches but seriously.. two crashes in a single day numerous bugs still in game and yet all the fanbois still praising Cryptic and STO. Just wondering how long you can make excuses before you realize STO is no better than CO. Yea it's Trek and we all love it but if I slap a Star Trek emblem on a pile of crap it doesn't make it smell any less. Cryptic really needs to get there stuff together because this isn't there first MMO yet every one of their MMO's I play seem to have a lot in common when it comes to problems. And yes this is a headstart and technically not payed time yet but if you think come tuesday the problems will magically disappear you're dilluding yourselves. If anything they will be much much worse. But by all means keep pretending everything is fine and all the masses that come to the forums with complaints are just idiots and haters. I'm sure that'll comfort you when in 6 mos you're the only ones still playing because of you're foolish rush to hand over 250 for a lifetime. I'm sure you'll find even more comfort when if these problems persist you go to log in around month 10 and find out theres nothing to log into. I'm done now feel free to flame away.
Someone forgot his nap.
Lt. Commander
# 9
Yeah, of the 4-5 MMO's that I have played from the start, these guys seem to have rushed to Release just a tad too early.
Lt. Commander
# 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrok
sorry wall of text equals No Points