Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylol View Post
Thank you for not considering me smart enough to look at my screen. I could SS it for you if you really want, but there is no search button up there.

Secondly, I was not yelling here. I thought my post was very reasonable! Simply asking other people for their advice and help. Since you are not giving any useful advice or help, gtfo.

Ty

Edit: To other people, I pre-ordered a digital copy yesterday, so I didn't get beta access through them. I also don't live in America so I can't visit one of their stores. And I really don't want to have to make an international phone call for something like this D:
Well, making that phone call is the only thing that's going to get this situation handled with any chance of expediency.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Alot of folks posted or made comments on the ignorant choice of not getting folks the preorder items that will be or are useless now for head start, not much sense in the cryptic think tank there.

To many STO fanatics drown out the mad folks, and cryptic likes that.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
Well, making that phone call is the only thing that's going to get this situation handled with any chance of expediency.
Again, not helpful, and unnecessary. Please gtfo : )
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm a manager at Gamestop, my codes is worker fine and I haven't had any customers come in to complain to me about anything. As for not livining America there are over 2000 Gamestop and EB Games outside America.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 11:28 PM
To those that are having problems getting the keys: I have similar issues with Amazon so I made a phone call to them. It turns out you only get the key 2 days after you made your order. They said they are following the policy Crypic issued. If you made your order yesterday, expect your code to arrive on Monday.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 11:29 PM
If you used your BetaCard it doubles as Head Start, so go back and grab a card from your GameStop and go at it
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 11:30 PM
pre-ordered online from gamestop, besides being late for OB by a day, I have been able to play beta and headstart no problem
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltara View Post
I'm a manager at Gamestop, my codes is worker fine and I haven't had any customers come in to complain to me about anything. As for not livining America there are over 2000 Gamestop and EB Games outside America.
Touché. Didn't realise that EB games = GameStop. I have read threads where people have ordered through EB, and they have exactly the same problem: The game doesn't get to their stores until 02/02. So either way, I doubt going into a store in Australia would be any help. Thanks though!
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisukekun
To those that are having problems getting the keys: I have similar issues with Amazon so I made a phone call to them. It turns out you only get the key 2 days after you made your order. They said they are following the policy Crypic issued. If you made your order yesterday, expect your code to arrive on Monday.
That is interesting. The guy that ordered through Atari must bypass that because.. he ordered through Atari I guess.

Therefore the best way to play asap is to buy through Atari! Sweetness. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylol View Post
I made a thread yesterday about this, but shifting through page after page of threads is fail, there is no search (!) and searching for posts made by you is only allowed by admins (!!)

Anyway, are people still having issues with the GameStop preorder not giving access to head start? Still waiting on a reply from the support team. 24 hours for them must be a lot longer than it is for me! Considering cancelling preorder and buying with someone else. There have been some issues with certain retailers; what is a good one which works?

Wtb simple and easy ways to give my money away.
I preordered from Gamestop and my preorder code seems to be working fine for head start. Hope you get it sorted out.