Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,402
This silent NPC, labeled Visitor, was hiding out on the turbo lift of the USS Kirk.
I can only assume that he was observing my meddling with the past which I was about to do.

Easter Egg or signs of things to come?

What's this about, Cryptic?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...8-19-24-08.jpg
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,052
# 2
07-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Probably something they forgot to remove...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,416
# 3
07-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Interesting. The U.S.S. Kirk is tied to Miral Paris (aka the Kuvah'magh) and we all know it results in Time travel.



But darn it Cryptic, don't beat me to the punch with the storyline!

Last edited by azurianstar; 07-18-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 447
# 4
07-18-2014, 11:57 AM
It's obviously Gary Seven fresh from his alternate timeline spinoff that totally happened.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 478
# 5
07-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
This silent NPC, labeled Visitor, was hiding out on the turbo lift of the USS Kirk.
I can only assume that he was observing my meddling with the past which I was about to do.

Easter Egg or signs of things to come?

What's this about, Cryptic?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...8-19-24-08.jpg


I noticed him too in this mission he was never there before the revamps.

He was most likely there because the timeline had been polluted and was there watching just in case you failed/messed up, to step in and fix things. Who knows... Who knows.. *taps the side of his nose* maybe he was the reason behind the scenes you finished the mission.


(points for anyone who gets that reference )
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,094
# 6
07-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Oh great temporal investigations watching our every move! ( im gonna have to check this out ).
Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 447
# 7
07-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astro2244 View Post
I noticed him too in this mission he was never there before the revamps.

He was most likely there because the timeline had been polluted and was there watching just in case you failed/messed up, to step in and fix things. Who knows... Who knows.. *taps the side of his nose* maybe he was the reason behind the scenes you finished the mission.


(points for anyone who gets that reference )
Gimme my points, you silly, Tom Baker in the 50th referencing fool you! Also, points on the avatar, Sylvester rules.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 67
# 8
07-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astro2244 View Post
I noticed him too in this mission he was never there before the revamps.

He was most likely there because the timeline had been polluted and was there watching just in case you failed/messed up, to step in and fix things. Who knows... Who knows.. *taps the side of his nose* maybe he was the reason behind the scenes you finished the mission.


(points for anyone who gets that reference )
Someone who likes to put on old favorites from time to time...especially during 50th anniversary specials.
Joined: June 12, 1972

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." - James T. Kirk
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 478
# 9
07-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jornado View Post
Gimme my points, you silly, Tom Baker in the 50th referencing fool you! Also, points on the avatar, Sylvester rules.
Granted! you get free points and a gif of depressurizing the airlock with tovan in it.

Also thanks for noticing my avatar, I've been putting a new doctor on each month since January.



also can't go wrong with the darmok avatar.

Last edited by astro2244; 07-18-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 697
# 10
07-18-2014, 12:44 PM
I am going with easter egg. Just did the mission to check it out and there is no reason for you to enter that lift. You would only find him if you were exploring
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:40 PM.