Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Starfleet Veteran
This silent NPC, labeled Visitor, was hiding out on the turbo lift of the USS Kirk.
I can only assume that he was observing my meddling with the past which I was about to do.

Easter Egg or signs of things to come?

What's this about, Cryptic?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...8-19-24-08.jpg
Career Officer
# 2
07-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Probably something they forgot to remove...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 3
07-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Interesting. The U.S.S. Kirk is tied to Miral Paris (aka the Kuvah'magh) and we all know it results in Time travel.

But darn it Cryptic, don't beat me to the punch with the storyline!

Last edited by azurianstar; 07-18-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Commander
# 4
07-18-2014, 11:57 AM
It's obviously Gary Seven fresh from his alternate timeline spinoff that totally happened.
Commander
# 5
07-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
This silent NPC, labeled Visitor, was hiding out on the turbo lift of the USS Kirk.
I can only assume that he was observing my meddling with the past which I was about to do.

Easter Egg or signs of things to come?

What's this about, Cryptic?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...8-19-24-08.jpg

I noticed him too in this mission he was never there before the revamps.

He was most likely there because the timeline had been polluted and was there watching just in case you failed/messed up, to step in and fix things. Who knows... Who knows.. *taps the side of his nose* maybe he was the reason behind the scenes you finished the mission.

(points for anyone who gets that reference )
Captain
# 6
07-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Oh great temporal investigations watching our every move! ( im gonna have to check this out ).
Commander
# 7
07-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astro2244 View Post

He was most likely there because the timeline had been polluted and was there watching just in case you failed/messed up, to step in and fix things. Who knows... Who knows.. *taps the side of his nose* maybe he was the reason behind the scenes you finished the mission.

Gimme my points, you silly, Tom Baker in the 50th referencing fool you! Also, points on the avatar, Sylvester rules.
Career Officer
# 8
07-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astro2244 View Post

Someone who likes to put on old favorites from time to time...especially during 50th anniversary specials.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." - James T. Kirk
Commander
# 9
07-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jornado View Post
Gimme my points, you silly, Tom Baker in the 50th referencing fool you! Also, points on the avatar, Sylvester rules.
Granted! you get free points and a gif of depressurizing the airlock with tovan in it.

Also thanks for noticing my avatar, I've been putting a new doctor on each month since January.

also can't go wrong with the darmok avatar.

Last edited by astro2244; 07-18-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Captain
# 10
07-18-2014, 12:44 PM
I am going with easter egg. Just did the mission to check it out and there is no reason for you to enter that lift. You would only find him if you were exploring