Lt. Commander
Seems the status has changed and maintenance is underway. So all of you folks who were wondering what was going on this is the last thing I saw for server status. But a Status Forum would be nice. (And yes I know Im beating a dead horse)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Well may be the server crashed cause of something in the patch. Lag has been a little fierce recently. Would not be the first update in MMO history to have gone wrong. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothias
Seems the status has changed and maintenance is underway. So all of you folks who were wondering what was going on this is the last thing I saw for server status. But a Status Forum would be nice. (And yes I know Im beating a dead horse)
The server just ated itself again... It is past midnight in the US and there is probably only one person working the graveyard shift since it's not full launch yet... I think the employee is more frantic at calling the on-call server administrator than going on the forums saying:

"yeah... you guessed it... server crashed... no eta at the moment... as I'm the only one working graveyard shift cause I drew the short straw... and I don't have access to reboot the server farm and patch the software... oh god I hate my life right about now looking at all the flames and QQ on the forums."
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
you beat off a dead horse!?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Hmm not sure where you saw this ...all I see are the two posts from earlier today about the other two outages today...

As far as I know, an hour and a half down and we still haven't even heard a peep from them...

maybe there was an earthquake...

Or ICE raided the sweatshop =D
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Their servers are fine and this is just maintenance. They are not close to exploding from the strain
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:59 PM
We like things that make us go. Can you make us go?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullorb View Post
We like things that make us go. Can you make us go?
Nice Quote
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:03 AM
rawr....i finally get home to play and...this...
Lt. Commander
# 10 Agreed
01-31-2010, 12:04 AM
I revised my work schedule to play today. It seems the servers have been down for most of the time. Some sort of compensation would be nice.