Lt. Commander
# 1 fast lvl.n
01-30-2010, 08:23 PM
What is the fastest way to lvl. I am happy to go through all the missions I get, but I see guys deep into their Lt. Cmd. ranks already.

SO? WHat is fastest?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 08:44 PM
the key is not getting disco'd, stuck in loading, or just plain old server flop. thc cryptic. glad I preordered to stare at a loading screen for 1/2 hr
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantummechanics
What is the fastest way to lvl. I am happy to go through all the missions I get, but I see guys deep into their Lt. Cmd. ranks already.

SO? WHat is fastest?
The quickest way to level is to push the forum Leroy's to QQ so hard they Rage Unsub. Then the rest of us give you sick lewts in game for your public service.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantummechanics
SO? WHat is fastest?
The fastest way is just doing the quests with some friends. I have a group of 3 people I do quests with which provides us with a pretty steady flow of experience. Another way is to do the encounters, get the mission to secure the sector and bounce between the instances. Look for the ones that have already started then jump in to the action. Most I get in have 3 - 5 of the Klingon fleets destroyed so bounce back and forth and in 10 - 15 min depending on your luck you can get 70 exp. It's a little slower but you seam to get more drops at least I did.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 09:37 PM
For me, I found doing the "Securing the X Sector" quests provided the quickest leveling.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osirhis View Post
For me, I found doing the "Securing the X Sector" quests provided the quickest leveling.
Yeah same. When my friend's aren't on I do the secure sector x space. It seams to provide a steady flow of experience then questing, plus you don't have to spend all the time going from one sector to another.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:53 PM
ty for the info