Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeoniscythe
Everyone is quick to forget yesterday when the game was up all day long with no server crashes?
Wow I no sooner hit replay and submit and your all over me! YOu must work for them lol
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothias
Seems the status has changed and maintenance is underway. So all of you folks who were wondering what was going on this is the last thing I saw for server status. But a Status Forum would be nice. (And yes I know Im beating a dead horse)
Seems to me the servers been down for almost a full day now, might have been up for a few while i was at work but came home and still down to me, oh well...it is a new game, new people, new issues..it was bound to happen sooner or later..I can deal with it...nothing is perfect....
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullorb View Post
We like things that make us go. Can you make us go?
LMFAO! wow that was great, nice tie in.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
Their servers are fine and this is just maintenance. They are not close to exploding from the strain
Okay...That was just good...

You win the awesome award... 500,000 Fantasy Fun Bucks.... enjoy...
Lt. Commander
# 25
ST:TNG Episode Samaritan Snare :p

Pakled Captain quote, lol... that is great!
Lt. Commander
# 26
Yawn....time to go drinking....
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.Penopskot
Wow I no sooner hit replay and submit and your all over me! YOu must work for them lol
I like to reply so fast, the person thinks they are replying to me.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeoniscythe
Everyone is quick to forget yesterday when the game was up all day long with no server crashes?
That's because yesterday was Friday, which typically has a much lower server load than Saturday.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invelliose View Post
Seems to me the servers been down for almost a full day now, might have been up for a few while i was at work but came home and still down to me, oh well...it is a new game, new people, new issues..it was bound to happen sooner or later..I can deal with it...nothing is perfect....
That's a rather bogus argument, it's not a new game, it's been around for two years. Developers need to stop treating games like they didn't exist until lauch day, that's what beta servers are for. Shipping half-assed servers is fine for a single player game, but when you're dealing with subscriptions you have more to worry about than people returning their copy to their retailer.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoban
Geordi is smart. Maybe he can make us go.
At this point, I think Cryptic is in need of an Away team of Engineers to repair those servers.

Check out this link, they have over a dozen servers. Right now only 5 are online, and one is for the website forums!

What's really really ironic is that in the Trekverse, there are countless examples of redundant systems (Secondary and tertiary, backup, auxiliary, emergency power, etc) on the starships. But it appears we're the ones who are up the creek without a paddle