Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchback
Or stamp your feet like a discontent little spoiled sissy who has the patience of an ADHD-ridden four year old who hasn't had his medication.
Pwned.

10char
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy42
Are you forgetting what this is?

This is STAR TREK ONLINE just about the nerdliest nerdy thing a nerd could ever nerd out of this nerdhole... you are going to get TONS of immature negative antisocial behavior for no reason and it's going to be constant and unending.

How Cryptic deals with nerdular nerdance is going to be the fate of their PR.
You might be surprised at just who plays stuff like this.
I am a far cry from what you might consider a nerd. The things I've done, and the things I am involved in would make most "normal" people jealous. Fact is people are not the 2 dimensional characters they often seem in movies and on TV.
Yes, I like nerdy scifi and anime... but I also like motorcycles, firearms, extreme sports, and alternative relationships.
If you want to see how I measure on your nerd-stick, I'll take that challenge.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 01:10 AM
Is OP suggesting that we all should start acting like immature jerks and flood the forum with whining and posts like 'i will sue Cryptic'... 'WTF i want my BONUS NAO'... 'Cryptic Sucks'... 'Cryptic (add random insult here)..' ?

Because these are the only topics i see here. Also, for your kind information we do give feedback but we do it directly to devs instead of creating drama here. Maybe some of us are too mature to act like spoiled brats.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
Is OP suggesting that we all should start acting like immature jerks and flood the forum with whining and posts like 'i will sue Cryptic'... 'WTF i want my BONUS NAO'... 'Cryptic Sucks'... 'Cryptic (add random insult here)..' ?

Because these are the only topics i see here. Also, for your kind information we do give feedback but we do it directly to devs instead of creating drama here. Maybe some of us are too mature to act like spoiled brats.
Oh I am sorry for posting this in the Star Trek Online > Star Trek Online Forums > Feedback > General Gameplay part of the forums, because the word Feedback would not be the place to post feedback? Just tell us how you would do it?

and second did i say lets go on a rampage and cry over every little thing and start using words like wtf, sue cryptic, or any thing like this? because I remember writing it and I am sure i did not say to say these things.

and if my post troubles you so much picking on people who try to brown nose and try to act like nothing is wrong with the game. then i hit the nail on the head. I flushed you out. You are the type of person who this post is for. I hope it hurt when you read it, I hope you got ****ed reading it. because you are the type who makes games like this fail!
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
Oh I am sorry for posting this in the Star Trek Online > Star Trek Online Forums > Feedback > General Gameplay part of the forums, because the word Feedback would not be the place to post feedback? Just tell us how you would do it?

and second did i say lets go on a rampage and cry over every little thing and start using words like wtf, sue cryptic, or any thing like this? because I remember writing it and I am sure i did not say to say these things.

and if my post troubles you so much picking on people who try to brown nose and try to act like nothing is wrong with the game. then i hit the nail on the head. I flushed you out. You are the type of person who this post is for. I hope it hurt when you read it, I hope you got ****ed reading it. because you are the type who makes games like this fail!
Haha and i was right about you too. For all these years i have been playing MMO i still have to make a nerd rage post like you. I guess i am just patient? which is very lacking these days with fast food generation. No sorry i don't want to participate in your rally against Cryptic. Thanks for invite though.

I know things are not perfect but i don't believe in the kind of feedback you are supporting.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 03:03 AM
The accountant says that the bottom line is the balance sheet.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
Haha and i was right about you too. For all these years i have been playing MMO i still have to make a nerd rage post like you. I guess i am just patient? which is very lacking these days with fast food generation. No sorry i don't want to participate in your rally against Cryptic. Thanks for invite though.

I know things are not perfect but i don't believe in the kind of feedback you are supporting.
say what you must to make you self feel better, I was just trying to put some advise out there to help the folks who have a hard time grasping why people do complain. Bottom line, its to have a better game at the end!