Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 02:36 AM
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 02:49 AM
For someone who has supposedly played EVE for the last 8 years, you *claim* to know a great deal about our happy little fleet.

I've reported your latest post along with the other three - posting in other fleets recruitment threads is against the forum rules, which you'd know, had you'd read (and understood) them.

Still, thank you again for the multiple free bumps, and for those reading the threads, I can offer no finer example of "SCF_pwner" as exactly the type of member you won't find in our mature fleet.

PS: I forgot, I'd also like to thank you for highlighting the fact that our fleet is a fully democratic fleet where the opinions (and votes no less) of all its full members are valued. Indeed we have just concluded the first round of Council elections.

2nd Edit: Why have you removed all your text from your last post? Gave away a little too much did you?
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 02:59 AM
Sorry to disappoint SCF Pwner, your ridiculously lame posts don't offend me, I actually like to poke fun at myself and the guys from the Fleet have already used that Tin Tin reference, it was funny when they said it... I dont take myself too seriously, or the Fleet, we're here to have fun, where we can run things democratically....

To be honest, if you're this bitter about STO Fleet politics, I'd hate to see how bitter you are in real life...

Hope you get over your insecurities and anger issues mate, I seriously do...
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 03:06 AM
I like your Avatar Freddy! Hehe

But then, I like TinTin too

I'm pretty sure I know who SCF_pwner is and to which fleet he really belongs to, as I just had to clean out a forum account off our forums using much the same language as they posted here, and with a suspiciously familiar IP Address... lol.

Anyway folks, I'm actually glad this happened as it's provided a good demonstration of what you won't find in the Southern Cross Fleet, and an equally good demonstration of why you might be interested in joining us.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 03:37 AM
A name is a name... and im not too fussed about member numbers, as it seems to be the epeen scale for measuring guild.

I like a guild for the things that cant be counted or compared... such as just a bunch of friends chatting Trek talk and having fun together.

Its what it all comes down to and what really matters in the end. Im going back to the game now i have had my pancake! Yum!... eerr. i mean my replicator rations and earl grey.

Resistance is futile. Join the Southern Cross Fleet today!
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzHawkeye View Post
I like your Avatar Freddy! Hehe

But then, I like TinTin too

I love you too Havock,
You can roleplay the captain if you like
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 03:42 PM
Nice try mate...

So, so sad, that your real life is so boring, that you have to resort to trying to be a big man in cyberspace...

Get a girl, or a job, or something... But do it quick.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy-Lash View Post
I love you too Havock,
You can roleplay the captain if you like
Well, let's see.

First you "pretended" to be an Eve player concerned that our fleet name matched yours.

Now, you make a pathetic attempt at impersonating one of our own members. Of course, we all know where this is really coming from, so do yourself a favour and stop embarrasing yourself on these forums you sad sad little man.

And yes, I've reported your post AGAIN.

Have a great day matey - hopefully the nurses will let you out for a stroll after evening lights out.....
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 06:02 PM
Anyways...

Just to let people know that you are all welcome to join us for leveling and help.

Its good that we are a nice size for people to get to know each other and not to be a bunch of 100+ strangers all stepping on each others toes. And recruitment is going very well.

Its good to see many people being recruited in from within the game itself!. Fantastic.

See you all in the game when the servers come back online!
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Gosh, I go away for two days with the girlfriend and the buzzards turn up already

Got a heap of good members join us over the weekend though, fleet is getting quite large quickly!

So anyone who is in the AU/NZ/Pacific region that is looking for a friendly and social fleet, check out our forums and say HI!

www.southerncrossfleet.com