Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
4/10
Typical annoyed fanboi's answer. Miss the "go back 2 wow" one liner though.
Typical comment to try and seem witty and "outside the box" while discrediting anything i might say by labeling me a "fanboi". It is simple and effective, a logical tactic. Though it is nearly as overused as my own comment so i will give you the 1up
5/10
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnality
White knighting for Cryptic again?

As for the whole IQ/shoe size bit, you're implying he has an IQ of 8? You know what they say, the smaller the shoe size the smaller the... yea, thought so.
A common attack from someone with insecurities of their own. Delazure's rebuttal was in far better taste and less self damning, not to mention more witty. You just sound like someone with a 3" problem of their own.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Drake
A common attack from someone with insecurities of their own. Delazure's rebuttal was in far better taste and less self damning, not to mention more witty. You just sound like someone with a 3" problem of their own.
Sure thing size 8.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 12:30 AM
headstart is still beta just without the name. they dont give people a headstart for fun or out of kindness. there still working out the kinks. the servers will go down a lot, they will even go down at launch. hell five years from now they will go down.
its an mmo. what do you expect is going to happen. if you think everything will run smoothly then people need to wake up or start playing single player games.
yeah its annoying as hell but complaining about it wont fix the servers or do people just have a lot of built up rage they need to release?
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
Umm, they run on M$ servers?
Now THAT's funny... and prob true!
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
headstart is still beta just without the name. they dont give people a headstart for fun or out of kindness. there still working out the kinks. the servers will go down a lot, they will even go down at launch. hell five years from now they will go down.
its an mmo. what do you expect is going to happen. if you think everything will run smoothly then people need to wake up or start playing single player games.
yeah its annoying as hell but complaining about it wont fix the servers or do people just have a lot of built up rage they need to release?
Of course it is.. and in a few days you will have some other dribble to excuse the same problematic conditions.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Glad to see you here Samy :p
Yeah I took a break during Open Beta to make myself less burned out on it so I could play at launch. We'll see how long I last. Three character slots really isn't enough to keep me entertained for very long as I like to make alts (I had about three dozen on CoH).
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikus
LOL! Bad news. This isn't exactly Rocket Science.

You're comparing something that had been done before by nobody to something already done by several companies
Perfect MMO launches? Really?