Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship Customization bug
01-30-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm trying to, and I have been trying to for the last few hours (aside from a coffee break) to change parts of my ship. My Saucer, nacelles, pylons and strut along with patterns, colours and the like, but when I do, and click SAVE it doesn't save. It just keeps my old ship. No matter what options i choose, I just get the same old crap ship I've had before. Think you guys (Cryptic) will fix it anytime soon? It seems that STO just got even more bugged up now then it was during the Beta. Most things actually worked right then.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 08:08 PM
yeah im having that problem too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHunt
yeah im having that problem too.
Annoying isn't it? Also baffles me on to how there were things working in the open beta but not the headstart.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
I had this issue in open beta and I went to DS9 to see if it was just a SOL system issue. I was able to do my changes which was supposed to cost 2k. To my surprise it took 14k from me... I bugged it in OB but i see it still made it's way to the head start... ugh
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:25 AM
Having the same problem here, but looking at the last post about the price, it might be that I just don't have the money to do it, even tho it says I have.