Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 First MMo and Subscriptions
01-31-2010, 06:08 AM
This is my first MMO, i do love the game, its great..... My wife has just nearly had a heart attack......... I have pre ordered and paid for the game, she has now just seen the subscriptions page and nearly fainted. "You have to pay every month to play this game?" And she Rightly said if you have to pay a monthley fee, then you shouldnt have to pay for the game in the first place. It works out at just over 100 a year, Now i myself am a avid gamer, i have a Gaming PC and laptop, A PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii and consoles and computers going back to The commodore 16/64, Amstrads and Amigas. I spend alot of money buying games and i dont mind paying a small fee for Extra downloadable content, But paying a monthly fee just seems a litte much. unless your one of these people who spend more time in the game than real life....... Just a thought, I am not trolling or hating this game, so please dont flame. Its just my opinion, i will still be playing and i will be paying a monthly fee... just not everymonth. PLEASE KEEP FLAMES TO A MINIMUM!