Lt. Commander
During OB hostile targets, both space and ground would "regularly" drop useable equipment. But now, when they drop something is something consumable.

During OB all my BOFF's were armed with equipment looted from the mobs, but right now it is very, very hard to see something usefull.

It is quite frustrating to destroy 5 or 6 +lvl negh'vars to have them drop useless aux batteries. Always.

Not to mention i've just killed a unique boss at the end of a episode mission, to have him drop a "small shield power cell"

Was just wondering if this is a streak of bad luck on my part, or if anyone from OB noticed this as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 05:50 AM
loot is random, its impossible to judge how rare somthing is so early into the game...wait at least 6-12 months before we see some % figures. but i do know what you mean. even for me in beta i only ever looted 2 ground weapons and only 1 ship weapon...the rate sucks, but dosnt it allways?

edit: i think they should make "unique" ships and boss's drop at least a common usefull item...none of this battry rubbish etc
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
I've noticed these points too, its annoying really.

Another thing is when I'm in a team in space and 20 pieces of loot drop, but none of them for me.. even though I'd be the only one to attack some ships while everyone else goofs off.
The group leader was probably using Master Looter as the loot option.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 05:51 AM

Another thing is when I'm in a team in space and 20 pieces of loot drop, but none of them for me.. even though I'd be the only one to attack some ships while everyone else goofs off.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post

Oh, but do be carefull with who you team up with. Some people start inviting others with Master Loot setting, so only the leader will get the loot. At least this is what i've been seeing..