Lt. Commander
I've remember reporting this bug back in Closed Beta, and so far it hasn't been fixed. You devs even closed my ticket with a generic resolution text saying it was fixed, when it clearly its still bugged.

For those who don't know what i'm talking about. The big Gorn dude who rips chunks of rock from the ground, he has this "skill" where he apparently vomit in you, and you get a "held" status. But the thing is, you don't get that status one time and it's over. You get four to five times in a row. And when it's finally over, he throws up in you again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 05:54 AM
Many bugs were like that... closed as "resolved"... but completely unaddressed.

:shrug:
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 05:55 AM
I thought that was more a response to a venomous bite, myself...rather disgusting imagination you have.

I've seen what you mean, though I don't always get the multiple effects from it. Best bet is to hit it with a knockback attack asap, just in case.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanuHull View Post
I thought that was more a response to a venomous bite, myself...rather disgusting imagination you have.

I've seen what you mean, though I don't always get the multiple effects from it. Best bet is to hit it with a knockback attack asap, just in case.
Some nasty bite that is, considering the brownish water FX :p