Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Please let me see my own Bridge Officers on the Bridge. My imagining that they are Federation slaves I have captured in my conquests is only gonna stretch so far.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:15 AM
if they are all females most likely they are slaves... anything else i dunno how to explain it
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wOOt99 View Post
if they are all females most likely they are slaves... anything else i dunno how to explain it
Well the funny thing is they usually are all female I can't remember a male ever being there but still I would like my crew of female Orion Bridge Officers on my bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhawk21 View Post
Please let me see my own Bridge Officers on the Bridge. My imagining that they are Federation slaves I have captured in my conquests is only gonna stretch so far.
Out of all the problems klingons have and this is the one that will make you happy?
Wow - bet cryptic wishes we were all as easily pleased

would be kinda cool to see my bridge full of my cloned aliens tho
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhawk21 View Post
this is purely cosmic and doesnt affect gameplay in the least. that makes it LOW priority. We have alot more important stuff like pvp kit vendor, t3 repeatable mission, merits, t2 cruiser they need to get us