Lt. Commander
I would like to have one of my characters be away team focused. Are there mission arcs that are ground game focused.

My ultimate would be to have a a pair of characters on one ship, one for captain and one for leading the away team. I would love to be able to run the away team as one of the officers instead of the captain even if I did not get second weapon and a kit.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 07:58 AM
Doesn't exist to my knowledge.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 08:00 AM
Good question.

I would love to see the ability to have some sort of alternate in-game path/mission tree that allows one to focus on ground or space combat. Sure, it's not very Star Trek-like, as in the various shows captains needed to be ready for anything, but it would, in my opinion drastically improve gameplay; I have yet to run into anyone who doesn't prefer one over the other.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 08:00 AM
Right now, no <;_;> there's no real way to do this. I quite enjoy ground combat myself and would love a method of getting more on a regular basis >< but at present the only real way to do this is to go to the exploration clusters and repeatedly enter Unknown Systems until you find a ground misison... which of course isn't much of an option.

I imagine later as the game grows and get's fleshed out this might just be an option though <. .>