Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Is not in the game, Please fix this.

Atm the PVP queues are empty , and grinding mobs for 10sp a kill is , ... yah whatever.

Its missing and needs to be put in "Empire Defense Against the Romulans"

This is an imparative issue that needs attention. It was a problem in beta and i expected it to be resolved. I am astounded it was missed.

Za'Rex
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 06:12 AM
queles are empty, because there is not enough people on T3 obviously...now tell me, you are klingon t3 ? because some people here, told me in other thread, that you dont exist "yet" ? :-)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
queles are empty, because there is not enough people on T3 obviously...now tell me, you are klingon t3 ? because some people here, told me in other thread, that you dont exist "yet" ? :-)
Yes i am T3 , along with a number of my fleetmates. Our XP is at a virtual standstill atm because of this issue. Of course given time for people to level up, there will be PvP. However in the meantime I can't accomplish anything worthwhile.

Za'Rex
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 06:27 AM
want to post your lvling guide XD i hardly seem to be getting anny exp from the pvp matches -_- and all the side pvp missions -_-
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately Azura Nebula PvE 21-30 mission has been broken for a long time. It's good to keep reminding them though because it really needs to be fixed asap.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 06:32 AM
Guessing its dont die, score top damage, score top kills - repeat

And yes please fix this - without that quest we have no way of getting any amount of honour.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 06:58 AM
Some T3 deep space encounters on Fed side seem broken as well :/ But others do work thankfully.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zautin View Post
Yes i am T3 , along with a number of my fleetmates. Our XP is at a virtual standstill atm because of this issue. Of course given time for people to level up, there will be PvP. However in the meantime I can't accomplish anything worthwhile.

Za'Rex

Guess you're beat for rushing to T3. Take your time...go outside once in awhile. If you have a wife and kids spend time with them, the game will be there when you get back.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
Guess you're beat for rushing to T3. Take your time...go outside once in awhile. If you have a wife and kids spend time with them, the game will be there when you get back.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonelbe
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
is this the only proof we have that someone besides the players are reading these threads?

seriously, this and many other issues that were broken in OB are still broke in Headstart.
what's going on, Cryptic?