Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harddrive View Post
So, in other words, instead of fixing a problem you acknowledge you make an excuse about it and turn it around on me intstead.....nice.

Battle cloaking is broken.

Solution:

The second I cloak target loses lock on me and torpedoes loss guidance if they have been fired. This is how it worked in Star Trek and this is how i expect it to work here.

Klingons have enough disadvantages already, they need just ONE thing to work the way it should.
NO WAY!!!!!!!
battlecloak has and must have this disadvantage.

klingons have only one disadvantage and that are no shields while cloaking nothing more... lesser hull/shields is the payment for cloaking... dont be ridiculous
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 07:41 AM
If you have a torpedo flying your way, don't cloak. Easy as that.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harddrive View Post
How you misunderstood so completely in such a short time amazes me. I dont want shields while cloaked, or firing while cloaked as you intimated. I want the weapons to miss while I am cloaked, that is all.
Again. I'am sorry you're unable to use battle cloak to your advantage. It would be stupidly OP if every shot missed as soon as you pressed cloak.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post
Again. I'am sorry you're unable to use battle cloak to your advantage. It would be stupidly OP if every shot missed as soon as you pressed cloak.
I think he wants it so if the cloak finishes before the torpedo flies to him it misses.

Yea, right after they double the animation speed of torpedoes they might do that. Heres an idea, dont cloak in front of a cruiser.