Lt. Commander
The Light Knights are looking to recruit brave Captains to join our STO Fleet!

Information

We are an Online Gaming Community consisting of 40+ close knit gamers from all around the world who strive to accomplish everything within the games we play. However, this does not mean we are 'elitist', on the contrary we realise that we play to have fun so we do not make 'silly' demands on our members (such as minimum age limits or required gaming hours every week).

As an inclusive community we have members as young as 18 but most of our members are 30+ and so have familes, professional careers and other social interests such as going to the Pub to get lashed. However, even with other commitments, gaming with our community brothers and sisters is something we enjoy very much and we are driven to be successful in everything we do.

We strive to be a community which, through close team work and dedication, achieve renown in the Alpha quadrant. We will be known as a community of friendly helpful and skilled players who put others first and focus on having fun over e-peen. To this end we are actively seeking people who share our values and want to be part of our special community.

Community Background

The Light Knights Gaming Community was formed in November 2009 following the split from our former gaming community. Our goal was to form a smaller, more streamlined and efficient community which kept its focus on acheivement but within a fun, chilled out atmosphere. Currently, we have active divisions in LOTRO ([EN]Snowbourn EU Server), an **** Legion and we also have a small (inactive) guild set up in Guild Wars and a very quiet Supergroup in Champions Online. Furthermore we have dedicated FPS players and are currently exploring the posibility of forming a BF2/CoD:MW2 sub-clan.

In the future we are planning to expand into Jumpgate: Evolution and Star Wars: The Old Republic. However, we are dynamic in respect of our future divisions and so strive to establish ourselves in any games which interest our members.

Requirements

Full information about our rules and guidelines can be found here. But, put simply, all we ask is that our members are respectful, like to get involved and enjoy having fun whilst they game. We welcome members from all over the world, irrespective of gender, age, sexuality or whether they like Sambuca or not! (although this helps)

Alliance

I am also very happy to announce that the Light Knights will be venturing out to explore the galaxy along side our close friends over a the Flaming Pies Squadron.

Community Features

We have a bustling, and feature rich portal and forum which is the backbone of our community. As well as the smut, dodgy videos and spam, the forum also acts as the hub for all our events- we have a fully intregated calender which is very rarely empty .

We have a dedicated Team Speak 3 server.

Also, please feel free to check out our:

Application & Further Info

If you want to join a community which will allow you experience everything which STO will have to offer (Crafting, Raiding, PvP) in a fun, chilled out and respectful environment then please head over to our portal to apply or to just find out more about us. Alternatively please post any questions here or email lightknightsgc@gmail.com

Ingame STO contacts:
  • @cosmicpirate
  • @ithy
  • @deadite360
  • @rogueleader360

Thank you very much for reading,

Oane

/salute
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Im very pleased to announce than Noggin has joined the LK Fleet.

Welcome aboard bro
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm very happy to announce that Aragnuss has also joined the Light Knights STO Fleet.

Welcome aboard bro!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Helm (@cosmicpirate) has now taken leadership of the Light Knights STO Fleet.

Gratz Helm

-recruitment is still open and we are still very much looking for some like minded brothers and sisters to join our community.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm very happy to announce that Coop has also joined the Light Knights STO Fleet.

Welcome aboard bro!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 01:22 PM
I guess I should post on this thread - what with me being leader and all

So any of you guys want to join either go to the website to apply or give me a shout in-game (Helm@cosmicpirate) for an inv.

Disclaimer - if you apply in-game then be prepare to be badgered remorselessly until you join the forum too!! :p

PS any other fleet leaders looking to start alliances and the like please feel free to get in touch - cos tbh I'm new to this leading lark and need all the help I can get
Lt. Commander
# 7 ^^^^^^^
02-02-2010, 04:08 AM
Its all true , he is and he does!

Oh and Bump!.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 11:13 AM
thread updated with a bit more info!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 04:16 AM