Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 09:13 AM
And it was working so well and fast at the end of beta too! Whatever they've improved since then, I reckon they should unimprove it again, lol
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 09:15 AM
i do liek playing on a server with everyone, always means there is a good population.. they just need to sort the servers out.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Now I'm stuck at retrieving list of characters. Maybe this is the fates' way of telling me I need to do dishes for a while.

I'm choosing not to listen. :covers ears: La la la la laaaaaaaaaaa, I can't hear youuuuu..... :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meriq View Post
They should put US and UK/EU on seperate servers like most other decent MMOs, this is ridiculous
i love only having one server. no problems like "hey man i didnt know what server you were on so i made a char on this one, and im too far to start over blah blah blah" or "hey man long time no see. do you play STO? awesome what server? oh im not on that one . well guess we cant play together then. bummer"

on to the original post...was stuck at char select and it let me back in..jus had to wait a few minutes. GAME ON!
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 09:21 AM
This game is getting lots of attention. This site is even bogging down at peak times (heh specially when the server crashes) Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the load screens are designed to "pause" if the instance you are "loading" to are full. And I'm thinking 50 players is max for most instances? And the SyFy generated subscriptions haven't even really began yet. I sincerely hope that Cryptic is ready for the flood of players that is coming to STO. This game could truly become the next big one in the industry. I hope they are ready. Blizzard wasn't ready at launch either but they got stuff fixed eventually. Can Cryptic do the same? Time will tell......