Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
01-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooser View Post
My bank statement says I paid... The money is not in my account, it is their account, so I PAID. If I PAID I cannot be playing for FREE. Grab your shoulders with both hands and pull really hard and maybe your head will pop out of your...

P.S. If I would cancel right now I WOULD NOT get the momney back that I paid for early access... I could always do a chargeback
Well then, bloke, do it. And you are being rather dense about the "paid" part of things. Preordering dished out the perk of headstart so quit belaboring that point. You didn't pay a single shilling for headstart.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
01-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooser View Post
I am stuck, like my entire fleet is stuck, at the retrieving character screen. So all you fanboi's what do you say now? Devs don't even post, you said you were getting more servers, updating equipment, optimizing, etc... Bottom line is simple: I PAID, I CANNOT play...
I would say stop complaining because none of us want to hear it. Your not the only one that paid, I did as well but I am not complaining. This may not be beta but it is pre-launch and for the next month or two expect downtime while they fix all the server issues and fine tune them. In a year if it still does this then come back and you'll have a good reason to complain but for now grow up and go do something else while you wait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
01-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumForce
Well then, bloke, do it. And you are being rather dense about the "paid" part of things. Preordering dished out the perk of headstart so quit belaboring that point. You didn't pay a single shilling for headstart.
O.K. child you seem to be a little "slow" so I will help you...

Quantity Game Title Platform Delivery Method Price

Star Trek Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download PC
Download $54.99 Remove
Star Trek Online - Preorder PC
Download $5.00 Remove

Extended Download Service What is EDS? Download $3.95 Remove


That is from the Atari order website - THEY CHARGED ME $5 FOR THE PREORDER. Go to the website yourself child and see here is the link:

http://store.atari.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN...322&CID=418843

P.S. Next time think before you run your mouth...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhunter
I would say stop complaining because none of us want to hear it. Your not the only one that paid, I did as well but I am not complaining. This may not be beta but it is pre-launch and for the next month or two expect downtime while they fix all the server issues and fine tune them. In a year if it still does this then come back and you'll have a good reason to complain but for now grow up and go do something else while you wait.
I have a bridge in New York to sell you sucker, it's a little old and needs repairs, but I know you will not complain about it...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
01-31-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooser View Post
O.K. child you seem to be a little "slow" so I will help you...

Quantity Game Title Platform Delivery Method Price

Star Trek Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download PC
Download $54.99 Remove
Star Trek Online - Preorder PC
Download $5.00 Remove

Extended Download Service What is EDS? Download $3.95 Remove


That is from the Atari order website - THEY CHARGED ME $5 FOR THE PREORDER. Go to the website yourself child and see here is the link:

http://store.atari.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN...322&CID=418843

P.S. Next time think before you run your mouth...
A( Stop calling people "child"...for I am anything but(probably older than you seem to be in fact) and it is condescending.
B( The list price for the game is 59.99...not 54.99 so you didn't dish out a single EXTRA penny for the headstart.
C( Next time think before YOU run your mouth.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 AM.