Lt. Commander
# 91
07-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Lol...but we Feds want TSI and Sad Pandas against you...then, and only then...you can claim to be the best of the best!
I know you have defeated the best Fleets in game now...but sorry to all...TSI and Sad Pandas were always the best Feds and the best of the best!
InnerCircle allways defeated panda .. oh and TRH, btw TSI live in the past so they left when the game did change a littlebit
http://i.imgur.com/dtQl8cD.jpg

JOIN us in Star Citizen https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/INQ <-------------
Starfleet Veteran
# 92
07-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuyevryship View Post
InnerCircle allways defeated panda .. oh and TRH, btw TSI live in the past so they left when the game did change a littlebit
I'm sure the best Feds are organizing a premade team to punish your evulness...watch out!
Your glory days are going to end...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Career Officer
# 93
07-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Lol...but we Feds want TSI and Sad Pandas against you...then, and only then...you can claim to be the best of the best!
I know you have defeated the best Fleets in game now...but sorry to all...TSI and Sad Pandas were always the best Feds and the best of the best!
Your kerrat tax discount has been revoked. Now I can go back to killing feds equally....
Punish the feds!!!
Captain
# 94
07-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Anyways....as much as a certain fleet wants to make this thread about how pathetic they have become, let's just keep it to how awesome HoBOs are! This makes 2 tourneys wins in a row for the House of Beautiful Orions!

This was not just a 5 person effort that won the tourney, we had 2 substitutes that played as well in 2 different matches (thanks grim and markg!) as well as the Crash Test Dummy team (aka high-level HoBO pvp'ers that were not part of the actual tourney team) that we practiced against and tried out different strategies and builds against, especially in the 2 days leading up to the finals where they imitated what we suspected Elysion would do and let us try out multiple builds against them. Hell, they even beat us once when we tried an all-Bortasqu (lol) team (disclaimer: this was not my idea!). And of course I can not forget the economic help of Klink!

That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDS until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!
----
@DevolvedOne

Last edited by skurf; 07-22-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 95
07-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Ehi Feds! Are you reading all this evulness? The HOBOs think they are the best of the best...and even worse they have revoked my Ker'rat tax discount!
And the evul Skurf in that tournament thread has called the HOBOs so:
HoBOs No. 1 Super Evul No Fed Traitors Team
Super evul? Very well...at the end you have recognized your extreme evulness!
Btw...one day our index fingers will find your evul a...

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Captain
# 96
07-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Time to punish the klingons then...
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Starfleet Veteran
# 97
07-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nandospc View Post
Time to punish the klingons then...
Yeah...their evulness must be hard punished! We must send them to Gre'thor or Rura Penthe...their poor souls devoured by the demons or we let them die of cold and fatigue in the mines!

Commander
# 98
07-22-2014, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDS until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!
This should be a signature! Nailed it!
That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDs until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!

Last edited by ivantomdisplay; 07-22-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 99
07-22-2014, 02:27 PM
congratulations to my beautiful brothers and sisters.
another job well done
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Career Officer
# 100
07-22-2014, 05:52 PM
I really don't think there are enough really good pvpers left to front a team vs hobo spam fest.

They are trolling opvp for 10vs10 hobo vs random opvp pugs that is how board they get.

Or they go in karrat when I go and 5 to whatever while having a hobo on a fed follow me. The whole team has my name on a auto key bind smashing all the time tell I decloak then boom 5 hobos jump behind me sbn viral before I materialize out of cloak. Super board people right there!

Would be nice to fight them in a proper team someday but as I see it now not enough people interested in spam on line...

So I see it hobos are running pvp now that the other pvp fleets kinda left sto.