Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
slowly getting annoyed with people coming to the forum and demanding this and that and then think if its not as they imagine how it has to be they are eligable for a refund.... i am european myself, and i dont have a problem with the current downtime, in fact, its quite ok... if you think its tough, ask an aussie .. .
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxsieSioux
Whats UNacceptable is my tolerance of your word INacceptable...

before QQing, realize EVERY MMORPG has issues on start....this is nothing new
Understandable to a point, but if they can't get it right with 1 server then why not make more? Because with 1 server it's gonna be PRIME TIME somewhere when it goes down. With a que, lag, server down, it all points to something that should have been corrected a while ago. And we are in launch, this is the game, we did pay for this....right now!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 10:29 AM
You mean like how it is down right now

I'd imagine because in California, it is business hours...

A week or two after launch and they will probably only patch once a week. So that will solve all your problems of prime time play.

You'll just have to wait it out...
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DalamarUK View Post
stop going emo over a server crashing/maintenance. It happens, deal with it - go watch a dvd.
I'm sorry, but it's my right to be emo over server crashes. SINCE WHEN WERE EMOTIONS LOGICAL?!?!

And I would go watch a blueray if my freakin' Onkyo receiver wasn't sitting in a repair shop waiting warranty repair.... *sighs* So I'm stuck with computer games.

Forums are group therapy with a healthy dose of free QA feedback for devs. If we didn't *****, they wouldn't know anything was wrong! We're just helping them out! Otherwise they'd be totally clueless, not like they actually test their own ****.
Lt. Commander
# 15
Ich kann nicht Deutche gesprecht
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daireishi
Siouxsie, you're a terrible player. I saw you fly into that mob of Klingons and die horrible on that one mission. Soooo Baaaaaddddd. Maybe you should try staying with your team in open instances instead of soloing them.

**** didn't really have any issues on launch. Well, queues at peak, but at least there wasn't any lag or stability issues and the quests all worked. That's the last MMO I played at Launch, and well, its launch was smooth and perfect compared to this, even with queues.
If you cant solo youre fail lol this game is EASY
group... psh
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DalamarUK View Post
stop going emo over a server crashing/maintenance. It happens, deal with it - go watch a dvd.
i have a job (bout 50 hours/week) and a family and just not endless amounts of time to play ... infact ... the only time i have is from 19.00-22.00 GMT+1 ... why the hell does cryptic always take the server down during that period of time? i have no problems with the translations which are just a joke ... i have no poblems with the tons of bugs .. **** happens at startup ... but to take the server completly down during GMT primetimes is just not acceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGriffon
The game has not officially launched yet. You've been given a chance to play the game early as a bonus.

You are in a position to demand nothing.
As a bonus to somerthing we PAID for. Think it will be tons better at launch? Only 2 days away.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnroc View Post
Hi folks ...

it is primetime in european time zones ... and again the server is offline ...
this is absolutly not acceptable! I paid for this game and it can't be that the server goes offline every single
prime time here! If your technicans don't know what a stress test is ... its your problem not mine ...
i demand the servers to get online again or my money to be refunded! I don't pay for beeing a customer 2nd class!
Oh grow up. First, you haven't paid a thing to play. The game isn't even publicly available yet. When you actually own the game, and have paid your physical subscription... then you've paid to play. However, even then you don't have a right to demand a thing.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Unacceptable
01-31-2010, 10:34 AM
This whole thread is unacceptable. Put some points into spelling.