Lt. Commander
# 1 headstart, or lack thereof
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Headstart is for people to have a head start, you know, as in "getting ahead", before the bulk of players join the game. Headstart isn't for you, Cryptic, to fix issues
a) at the cost of headstart players
b) that weren't even there in Open Beta

Sure, the issues need to be adressed. Nothing wrong with this. But it would be only fair and decent of you to offer some sort of compensation for the headstart players who payed, yet can't fully get what they paid for.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:33 AM
I just used the same code I got with my $5 refundable preorder to play head start, is that what you guys mean when you say you are "paying" for head start?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
I just used the same code I got with my $5 refundable preorder to play head start, is that what you guys mean when you say you are "paying" for head start?
no..his "paying for" headstart..is an oxymoron. We "paid" for the game...it's just we were rewarded with a several day "head-start" for ordering it before it hit shelves this tuesday.

in reality...we didn't really "pay" for head-start...we paid for the game itself...

or in other words...he's grasping at straws for some kind of justification to whine on top of not getting our head-start "bonus" flawlessly..