Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
POST HERE IF YOU THINK ALL WHO PRE-ORDERED FOR HEADSTART SHOULD GET FREE GAMETIME OR IN-GAME BONUSES.

We paid and pre-ordered this game with the understanding we would get headstart access (which has mostly been laggy, downtime, had maintenance preformed or just been buggy as hell) and the respected pre-order ingame bonus which ppl haven't recieved with there order if they have recieved there order at all. Some ppl are being told that there aroder wont be with them for another week or so on on the actuall release day, what good is that. How are ppl spose to get headstart if they don't recieve there preorder code?

False advertisement i think soooo, this headstart just seems to be a beta extension that players shouldn't of had to preorder for.

so please post below if you agree and leave your views on the matter.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:33 AM
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji85
POST HERE IF YOU THINK ALL WHO PRE-ORDERED FOR HEADSTART SHOULD GET FREE GAMETIME OR IN-GAME BONUSES.

We paid and pre-ordered this game with the understanding we would get headstart access (which has mostly been laggy, downtime, had maintenance preformed or just been buggy as hell) and the respected pre-order ingame bonus which ppl haven't recieved with there order if they have recieved there order at all. Some ppl are being told that there aroder wont be with them for another week or so on on the actuall release day, what good is that. How are ppl spose to get headstart if they don't recieve there preorder code?

False advertisement i think soooo, this headstart just seems to be a beta extension that players shouldn't of had to preorder for.

so please post below if you agree and leave your views on the matter.
[sarcasm]
Yeah... cuz we didn't get anything special for preordering! Not going to get a thing for it!!
[/sarcasm]
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:36 AM
well i paid 45 instead of the 25 retail copy, i paid extra for early access & beta tbh (cos thats all i got extra)

SO YEH WE SHOULD GET SOME FREE TIME AS WE PAID FOR IT!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
You paid something for the headstart? I paid nothing i just ordered the game and i'll only pay the game nothing more....so why should i get something from cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaifeKennebec View Post
[sarcasm]
Yeah... cuz we didn't get anything special for preordering! Not going to get a thing for it!!
[/sarcasm]
special ? what

we get **** all till retail launch and then most of its useless cause I couldnt be arsed leveling again
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
Oh boohoo. The server has been up for for TWO days. This isnt even launch. Its headstart.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaifeKennebec View Post
[sarcasm]
[/sarcasm]

Sure we got something special with head start it consisted of headaches and long unexpected maintenance.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jossinator
Oh boohoo. The server has been up for for TWO days. This isnt even launch. Its headstart.
yeh i they promoted a more expensive copy to get this headstart so its not "boo fu*king hoo" its ANGER!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 10:39 AM
I do not think this merits such action. Any Mmorpg like STO is a hugely complex system that will require fine tuning even beyond beta. Furthermore I am disheartened by the lack of patience in the community.