Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Many people have their Spam and Junk Mail setting too high and their Pre-Order Beta code goes into the Junk / delete bin.

You may want to check your settings and see if it didn't get deleted if you ordered online.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 09:13 AM
it's not that their telling me that there is no cade, but that they have to make ones and e-mail which takes from 24-48 hrs....
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 09:16 AM
Did you check your spam box? Maybe your email program marked your beta key email as spam.

And good luck cancelling a download order - you should re-read your terms and conditions I think.

It also sounds like you are confused about what you want. Do you want a beta key or do you want to cancel your order? Because if your complaint is that you didn't get your beta key then try to get a beta key - if you don't want the game then try to cancel your order.

The only sure way to make sure you have a beta key in your hand when you buy the game is to walk into a store and ask them to hand you a beta key when you hand them your credit card. Since you already bought it online you are stuck working with online order customer service.

Good luck. At least you can be grateful that you're not locked out due to server downtime and posting your complaints here about how you're getting cheated out of your free pre-release game time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 09:18 AM
all I want is the beta key or a cancel on the order, in which i will go out and buy another game copy....
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenalon
So I have already called gamestop about 4 times already and the last time asking if they could cancel my order. Well the lady at the other end was like idk if we can do that and sent me to some request page to do say. Once filling out me request it said that they will answer within 24-48hrs.... Why is gamestop being so dumb and not promising what they said, a beta key for heads start. This is ****ing me off, all i want is to buy a life time subscription to Star trek on-line and I won't be able to caz of gamestop's inefficiency.
Good advice here about the digital download. TIme is short for them to be doing it now though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
great, for anyone who cares gamestop does not have any beta keys for anyone who bought the game after last sunday...
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
great, for anyone who cares gamestop does not have any beta keys for anyone who bought the game after last sunday...
Do you mean online or in the store? I bought it (preordered and paid in full) in a store on Friday, and got a key.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
I'm sorry about that, game stop at times is useless. if you have the cash pick up a D2D for 50 bucks, you will get you're key right away, that or contact the accounts, and billing. they maybe able to help you.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Quote:
So I have already called gamestop about 4 times already and the last time asking if they could cancel my order. Well the lady at the other end was like idk if we can do that and sent me to some request page to do say. Once filling out me request it said that they will answer within 24-48hrs.... Why is gamestop being so dumb and not promising what they said, a beta key for heads start. This is ****ing me off, all i want is to buy a life time subscription to Star trek on-line and I won't be able to caz of gamestop's inefficiency.
i dont think you need to have headstart to get lifetime.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Go to store. I did and was told that unless I was having it shipped to my house, the only way to get the key is go to the store.