Lt. Commander
Do so... why the need to hang around the forums of the game you have no interest in to such a degree they youve already made up your mind to cancel your pre order and flame/troll till you get banned for flaming/trolling? I dont understand it
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:57 AM
And since the OP forgot to ask...

Can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah7118
Do so... why the need to hang around the forums of the game you have no interest in to such a degree they youve already made up your mind to cancel your pre order and flame/troll till you get banned for flaming/trolling? I dont understand it
Because most people that threaten to quit don't. They vent on the forums to feel better while they are upset, seeking others to support their feelings.
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcane View Post
Because most people that threaten to quit don't. They vent on the forums to feel better while they are upset, seeking others to support their feelings.
They won't get what they need from me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Agreed. If all the idiots who can't handle losing a fraction of their day to server maintenance would just leave, the forums would be far less cluttered with their incessant whining and selfishness.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
lol look up at the lifers
Lt. Commander
# 8 25% =/= "fraction"
01-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brihtwulf616 View Post
Agreed. If all the idiots who can't handle losing a fraction of their day to server maintenance would just leave, the forums would be far less cluttered with their incessant whining and selfishness.
Four hours is not a "fraction of the day"... Fraction, in colloquial speech refers to a unit that is so small as to be insignificant. Four hours out of 16 waking hours is 25% of the day. That's not a proper use of the term fraction, teenager. If it is, perhaps you won't mind eating 25% less, or having 25% less bed to sleep on, or perhaps 25% less computer power to play this game on, 25% less video game budget from your parents or 25% less pay from your burger flipping job.

See what I mean, teenager?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurataigiere
Four hours is not a "fraction of the day"... Fraction, in colloquial speech refers to a unit that is so small as to be insignificant. Four hours out of 16 waking hours is 25% of the day. That's not a proper use of the term fraction, teenager. If it is, perhaps you won't mind eating 25% less, or having 25% less bed to sleep on, or perhaps 25% less computer power to play this game on, 25% less video game budget from your parents or 25% less pay from your burger flipping job.

See what I mean, teenager?
25% = 1/4 = 0.25 of the waking hour = a fraction of a day.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
And since the OP forgot to ask...

Can I have your stuff?

LMAO

I thought that was going to be what this thread was about LOL

But yes just LEAVE already!!
We dont need all the constant crying on forums or in game.
I got fed up with WoW and all the constant crying from the kidies (some of which were in their 40s) and I know a number of people who left for the same reason

PLEASE GO NOW!!! and leave this horrible horrible game to us (think they are smart enough to understand sarcasm?)