Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Wecome to.. Star Trek OFFLINE!
01-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Star Trek OFFLINE.... Our 5 day mission......To read the forums...seek out new intellligent life forms. (obvioulsly not at Cryptic) to BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE.....(maybe to actually finish a mission, before the server crashes....again)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:56 AM
true alas, every time i've tried to log on this weekend seems down...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:56 AM
What's the matter? You don't have anything else to do besides complaining about something you got for free?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:58 AM
nope.... just trying to lighten everybody up and apparently you need it bad....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidar View Post
Star Trek OFFLINE.... Our 5 day mission......To read the forums...seek out new intellligent life forms. (obvioulsly not at Cryptic) to BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE.....(maybe to actually finish a mission, before the server crashes....again)
My mission right now is fixing a little bit of lunch, do a bit of shopping, then coming back and punching up a DS9 episode.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brihtwulf616 View Post
What's the matter? You don't have anything else to do besides complaining about something you got for free?
do you know us that well that we got this for free? are you that hard headed to think cryptic did NOt sell this product early start and offered headstart as a Bonus for an extra $10? I sure paid for the headstart and it was not free. i paid to get into beta and it was not free. I paid for a finish product and it was not free. so tell me, why do you think it was free? did you get iall this for free? did you get the game for free? if so how? tell me?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
haha nice ROFL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
^.^ Explosion!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 11:02 AM
OH HO, knee slap happened. rly
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
do you know us that well that we got this for free? are you that hard headed to think cryptic did NOt sell this product early start and offered headstart as a Bonus for an extra $10? I sure paid for the headstart and it was not free. i paid to get into beta and it was not free. I paid for a finish product and it was not free. so tell me, why do you think it was free? did you get iall this for free? did you get the game for free? if so how? tell me?
Well, I don't know about him, but yea, I didn't pay anything extra for the pre-order bonuses. Its a shame you did. I paid the same price as a retail box off a store shelf. *shrugs* You should have shopped somewhere else.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 PM.