Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalacious View Post
I am an astronaut; and I think that the space combat is all wrong.....See what I did there?

Yeah and I'm the President of this Dimension, see what I did there ?
Lt. Commander
# 12 head start is a joke
01-31-2010, 05:55 AM
Are they trying to make us cancel our preorders?
Lt. Commander
# 13 .
01-31-2010, 10:25 AM
They should give us all 1k skill points for free imo
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalacious View Post
I am an astronaut; and I think that the space combat is all wrong.....See what I did there?
You lied! We have no working space weapon yet!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyr
If they're going to have the server down this long, you'd figure they'd know how long it will take to fix. I'm a developer myself, and I would expect that they've diagnosed the problem, and know how long it's going to be down.... A little info would be nice, as well as the Head Star playing time itself.
Yea, and I'm the Queen of England. Whatever.

Your post has something to do with Powers and Bridge Officers, right? And you edited that part out? After all, you are posting in the Powers and Bridge Officers forum.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antikythera View Post
It does suck about the lack of communication, I can handle the downtime if they said what the problem was, or give a rough update for when it might be fixed, even if they came on and said, hey, we dont know, but ill check back in with you in 45min.

But Huud, we preordered the game to get the headstart of FULL GAME, all major errors should of been resolved in open and closed beta, headstart is the full game...this is the same game as what we will see on the 2nd. You make it seem like this is almost acceptable.

Anyway, here is to hopefully a quick return of the servers and a good night of playing.....good luck everyone
I agree with the lack of ETA for downtime. I would also like to hear what the problems are that they are fixing because prior to every shutdown I experience the same "server not responding" message