Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurataigiere
Four hours is not a "fraction of the day"... Fraction, in colloquial speech refers to a unit that is so small as to be insignificant. Four hours out of 16 waking hours is 25% of the day. That's not a proper use of the term fraction, teenager. If it is, perhaps you won't mind eating 25% less, or having 25% less bed to sleep on, or perhaps 25% less computer power to play this game on, 25% less video game budget from your parents or 25% less pay from your burger flipping job.

See what I mean, teenager?
Umm excuse me there but anything less than a whole of something is a fraction of it.
put in simple terms
anything less than 24 hrs is a fraction of a day
23 hours yes is almost the whole day but can still be considered a fraction of the day
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah7118
Do so... why the need to hang around the forums of the game you have no interest in to such a degree they youve already made up your mind to cancel your pre order and flame/troll till you get banned for flaming/trolling? I dont understand it
do you want star trek to last more then 6 months to a year? then I strongly urge you to understand why people are complaining, if people just left then you will not even have a star trek online to go to, telling people to go ahead and cancel and go away is a bad idea, you need these people for support on the servers and developers.

If you didn't the game fails. so think really hard before you tell people to go away.

You think people are ****ed because they hate the game? no they love the game and want it to work that is why people are complaining, they want it to last.

yet you are just another fanbio.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Are they keeping you up all night white knighting, op?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurataigiere
Four hours is not a "fraction of the day"... Fraction, in colloquial speech refers to a unit that is so small as to be insignificant. Four hours out of 16 waking hours is 25% of the day. That's not a proper use of the term fraction, teenager. If it is, perhaps you won't mind eating 25% less, or having 25% less bed to sleep on, or perhaps 25% less computer power to play this game on, 25% less video game budget from your parents or 25% less pay from your burger flipping job.

See what I mean, teenager?
nice math... since when is 25% of a whole, 1/4th of a whole NOT a fraction?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brihtwulf616 View Post
Agreed. If all the idiots who can't handle losing a fraction of their day to server maintenance would just leave, the forums would be far less cluttered with their incessant whining and selfishness.
and if all the fanboys would get sucked up into a black hole we'd have a much much better game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
do you want star trek to last more then 6 months to a year? then I strongly urge you to understand why people are complaining, if people just left then you will not even have a star trek online to go to, telling people to go ahead and cancel and go away is a bad idea, you need these people for support on the servers and developers.

If you didn't the game fails. so think really hard before you tell people to go away.

You think people are ****ed because they hate the game? no they love the game and want it to work that is why people are complaining, they want it to last.

yet you are just another fanbio.
fanbio? new term lol
THEY are the ones cancelling then syating here to QQQQQQQQQQQQ
I am saying (bolded and capped for assistance)
IF you have ALREADY CANCELLED
THEN leave.
Im not telling ppl LEAVE if you havent already cancelled.
PLEASE learn some reading comprehension. PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaMarie View Post
and if all the fanboys would get sucked up into a black hole we'd have a much much better game.
Yeah right cause then EVERYONE on the forums would be screaming, yelling, stamping their feet, and calling for Cryptic's collective heads on a platter. Cause that helps so much more
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaMarie View Post

Yeah? Well there's a worm hole over in the Off-Topic section, it should aid in you getting lost in the Delta Quadrant.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 12:19 PM
Great Thread.

I agree. Don't threaten to cancel. That sounds like something a petulant child does. If you are going to cancel then do it and stop talking about it. Cancel and move on. Obviously this game is not for you.

If you have cancelled then your input is not needed anymore. Leave. There is no reason for you to be here.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcane View Post
Because most people that threaten to quit don't. They vent on the forums to feel better while they are upset, seeking others to support their feelings.
This right here.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny6973 View Post
Great Thread.

I agree. Don't threaten to cancel. That sounds like something a petulant child does. If you are going to cancel then do it and stop talking about it. Cancel and move on. Obviously this game is not for you.

If you have cancelled then your input is not needed anymore. Leave. There is no reason for you to be here.
I really wish there was a way that if you cancelled the pre order, your forum access got cut off lol (I realize thats not possible) at least we'd then know who are actually leaving and who are just staying to whine