Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulda View Post

Do you scream for milk and cookies from mommy and then cry because the milk is too cold too?

Pansies.
Actually, they cry cause the milk is too warm. Mommy doesn't know you need to poor it into a cold glass, which was kept in the fridge so it doesn't warm the milk.

Also, I agree 100% with everything you have said, this amuses me as well. People scroll to the bottom and click "Agree" on the ULA, and other pages, then start demanding things. They should read what it says there, they would realize they have no right to demand.

For those of you how are new to MMOs, and I mean haven't been playing them for 10+ years. Back in the day, UO (if you don't know what that is then you haven't been playing MMOs long enough) was taken to court in a class action lawsuit for not providing the service they advertised. Since that day, every single MMO has added the disclaimers, which covers the downtime, etc everyone is complaining about. So, while you can go back to Gamestop and get a refund (FYI, if you actually read the Gamestop pre-order, they don't charge you until you pick it up, if you did a store pickup), by all means please do. At least it will be one less person asking, "Where's Sulu?".

Tal