Lt. Commander
# 1 Good News from Amazon
01-31-2010, 11:22 AM
I have seen some people concerned about their Amazon delivery. I received this note from Amazon.

Of course, the sky will not fall if it arrives late, but I find a measure of assurance in the communication.

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are writing to you today because you purchased a pre-order copy of Star Trek Online.

We are now able to offer Release-Date Delivery for this video game. This special delivery option is available to you for no additional charge and has been automatically applied to your order. Your copy of Star Trek Online will arrive on Tuesday, February 2nd.

We realize that many of our customers are huge Star Trek fans, and we're happy to offer Release-Date Delivery to get this title to you even faster.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:24 AM
eh.... what if you already elected to PAY for deliver date garauntee?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsbane View Post
eh.... what if you already elected to PAY for deliver date garauntee?
Prehaps you should check your order?

They don't charge you till it ships anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:43 AM
To bad that only works if your inside the continental USA. If your in Canada your Scr@ewed
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zortek View Post
I have seen some people concerned about their Amazon delivery. I received this note from Amazon.

Of course, the sky will not fall if it arrives late, but I find a measure of assurance in the communication.

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are writing to you today because you purchased a pre-order copy of Star Trek Online.

We are now able to offer Release-Date Delivery for this video game. This special delivery option is available to you for no additional charge and has been automatically applied to your order. Your copy of Star Trek Online will arrive on Tuesday, February 2nd.

We realize that many of our customers are huge Star Trek fans, and we're happy to offer Release-Date Delivery to get this title to you even faster.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

Motherfu...! you know why? because if you bought more than 1 copy they wouldnt send in the early start code. i had 2 days of fightign with this fuc.....s like several people did. at the end i had to loose my borg and goto atari and just 1 copy from amazon.

AMAZON BLOWS ME. and I've spent 1000's there. They did asskiss me tho... but now that... just wow. Their promotion department sucks lolipops
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:09 PM
Lets see when the UK members get theirs.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:11 PM
Lucky you, mine still shows the SHIPPING data as the third. I never even got an option to recieve it on release day. Oh-well.. Not that I'm to concerned. I still have my best buy store copy I'm picking up on the 3rd.... and I'll have my DDE copy on the 3rd aswell, so it's all good. Amazon is just my CE and my borg, I can live without those for afew days.
Lt. Commander
# 8 amazon.co.uk
01-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Ordered from amazon.co.uk, just checked it (again and again) and they NO LONGER SELL IT THEMSELVES. Also, checked my order status - it has been moved back to the 7th!