Captain
# 3931
07-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Hum whats this a treat...[hey wait wasent this from wednesday..its friday]

Is this made from exlax...its marshmellow and chocolate from heils oh uh... covering spoiled rice krispys.. [so hungry]

Belly now hates us..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3932
07-26-2014, 02:08 PM
It's been quite a while since I have had a rice crispy square. I thinkt he last ones I had were green.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3933
07-26-2014, 02:48 PM
The bar was flattened by the work mannual sittign o nthe seat in a car for two days.. oh whats this.. .[left over] Ach me bowls make it stop...rumble tumby
Captain
# 3934
07-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Ugh! i want rice crispy squares now but not the crappy boxed ones. Definitely not going to happen any time soon but I am going to go find me some ice cream.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3935
07-27-2014, 12:47 PM
The Fountain outside Champions REN CEN had a push cart vendor with Neapolitan..
Gunslinger Cat would acroBAT over to ti and then Super speed it off...

So net gain <
grin >
Captain
# 3936
07-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Good old CO. I might have to revisit DCUO now they have guild halls.
Captain
# 3937
07-27-2014, 05:15 PM
you are growing sleepy you will give us your dessert
http://www.animated-gifs.eu/fun-cats/0062.gif
Captain
# 3938
07-27-2014, 05:53 PM
*shovels dessert quickly* What dessert?!
Captain
# 3939
07-27-2014, 09:38 PM
<noms-crumbwipe-nom] Also Corn roasted on cob...
[tries not to be a slob]

Spells Z and Cappy
Captain
# 3940
07-27-2014, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
<noms-crumbwipe-nom] Also Corn roasted on cob...
[tries not to be a slob]

Spells Z and Cappy
That will be something I will be missing out in this up coming weekend along with ribs. This will be the first year in a while that I have missed RibFest but I will find plenty of good eats where I'm going.