Lt. Commander
Hello,

I understand this is launch time, and there can be issues, I understand that maybe you did not anticipate the number of players, and I can understand so bugs need to be worked out... But what I don't understand is, that at this point in MMO's why you don't just come out and say.. "Sorry guys, we are having x issue" or "we are waiting on more hardware" or something.

We are all veterans at this point.. Just come out and say what is going on right away so we can just get over it. Not saying anything, or having the client always say the servers are up, just makes players mad, and they will just log WoW and move on...

Don't make us log wow, please!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:45 PM
i agree we need to be told whats happoning
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:47 PM
I couldn't agree more. I'm not as upset with the server issues/queue as i am with the lack of communication to the customers. Hopefully it will change.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Their not there. Its sunday and they have a skeleton crew at the datacenter. If it gets bad enough they restart the shard. They wont even post a message because the website crew is at home. Notice no msg all weekend from the devs? But multiple server restarts with no updates to forums or launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:49 PM
/signed.

Even a "We obviously have a serious problem here, don't have a solution, but we are working on it" is better than utter silence.

Credit card transactions CAN be reversed, you know, Cryptic. And failure to provide service is a legitimate claim.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitrate View Post
Hello,

They already made me log on WoW

I'm flying around Northrend on my epic Alur Mount wishing it were a Starship.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitrate View Post
We are all veterans at this point.. Just come out and say what is going on right away so we can just get over it. Not saying anything, or having the client always say the servers are up, just makes players mad, and they will just log WoW and move on...

Yep tell us what's going on Cryptic! Honesty is appreciated.