Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
I have already decided that if it is still like this in 30 days I will not be paying a subscription.
Same here. Its unfortunate because this game had promise but if this is still happening in 30 days I'm selling my account and going back to guild wars.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 01:11 PM
good things come to those who wait,

facts are,

game was rushed out,

your playing before release date,

single server with worldwide playerbase..

expect problems this early on, if you wish to play a game what is fixed, dont enter into any beta games, dont enter for pre-release either.... wait 3 months after release and play then.

otherwise, please stfu
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymar82 View Post
I'm getting tired of not being able to play something that I've already invested so much money into.
Spending $300 on an unfinished product is your own fault.

You wouldn't buy an unbuilt car would you? You wouldn't buy a car would out test driving it would you?
You wouldn't buy a car if it the engine overheated during the test drive would you?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiSato View Post

You wouldn't buy an unbuilt car would you? You wouldn't buy a car would out test driving it would you?
You wouldn't buy a car if it the engine overheated during the test drive would you?
ppl order cars all the time before they even see them STFU /slap
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Yeah. Booo... hiss... burn burn... I'm going to cancel and go play <insert MMO here>!

*tabs and checks queue status, still waiting*

Boo hiss! I'm quitting! This sucks!

*checks queue status*

I'm not paying for this!

*checks queue status*
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiSato View Post

Actually yes, people buy cars sight unseen all the time, it's very common in corporate fleets, so your analogy is flawed. Even if it wasn't, do you think a car manufacturer who accepted orders from people and then sent them undriveable cars would stay in business for long?

I guess they probably would stay in business, actually - there seems to be no shortage of credulous idiots willing not only to pay for this garbage, but who keep on posting excuses and justifications for the company responsible.

There is no excuse. Stop apologising for Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 01:25 PM
Same here. I'm returning my CE when/if it arrives (trying to cancel before it ships.) Cuz I'm an idiot, I ordered a regular version through Atari, whom it's impossible to communicate cancellations to. I guess I'll keep that and try it for a month, but with little game time, it's not worth my time to worry about maintenance, crashes, and queues. Very upsetting, but I really hope it turns around. This game has lots of potential, and WoW is feeling stale but at least I can play whenever I want to over there.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 01:28 PM
it funnie how the ones that say people that paid money to go lifetime say we have money to waste. and say the game will be ok somday hell you know why? i see most of them right now sitting in thier parents basement in thier underware. and thier mother calling from the house why do you stop palying that damm game and go out and get a job im sorry but i bet most are like that
Lt. Commander
# 19 No they don't
01-31-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexcGarvin
They dont care. They already have your money.
They don't have your money if you ordered from amazon who charges when the item ships. Just take the money out of the account that it comes out of before they charge.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Not unusual
01-31-2010, 01:32 PM
EVERY game of this genre is like this....I remember the original Everquest was exactly like this...patience...