Captain
# 141
07-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Like i said, light heated ribbing (and you ALL know what that means because you're all adults ) is fine and dandy. Calling people names (part of the body you sit on that I won't say) and such that's when I and the rest of the mod team will descend and cause chaos to your little worlds

For the MOST part this thread has been like that - Back and fourth but not crossing any major line and that's okay. But you guys also gotta realize one thing - This is my opinion hehe. I may not mind it but if another mod finds it offensive you're on your own and don't even think about crying to me because I will say "Aww baby is qq'in" then probably get my butt wooped in a pvp match
Not had this much fun in a long time . Thanks for the relaxed attitude.

Go go mighty morphin basement ranger. Without you this would not have been possible.

Thank you.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Community Moderator
# 142
07-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Not had this much fun in a long time . Thanks for the relaxed attitude.

Go go mighty morphin basement ranger. Without you this would not have been possible.

Thank you.
o_O I assume basement ranger wasn't pointed at me cuz yeah..I live in a home, married and haven't seen a basement in years
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Lt. Commander
# 143
07-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonz71 View Post
I too luv these kinds of threads ^^ thanks to naz and skurf for making it so popular!

to stir things up a bit; {teehee}

i still feel left w\out an answer to a legitimate question. skurf had a valid point to which an answer was sidestepped at every turn and retorted with name calling.

why can't remaining pandas fight under the banner of sad panda? why must they change their fleet tag to PvP?

that being said, although naz declared himself the winner, as the {biased} OP i declare skurf the winner!!

next match please!! but let's keep the name calling and personal attacks in opvp and not on the forums.askray has enuff to do. ty ^^
We've actually explained why a couple of good times. Husunak even explaind it extremly well in this very thread. Twice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
We actually really don't like A2B, but it's a bit of a "third rail" situation. When we have the right fix to it, someday, we'll probably possibly maybe make it.
http://i.imgur.com/3H7L9ZF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qcxh3x8.jpg

Last edited by riyottsa; 07-28-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Captain
# 144
07-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Quote:
o_O I assume basement ranger wasn't pointed at me cuz yeah..I live in a home, married and haven't seen a basement in years
Ummm, ummm..... What's the right answer here?

Come on, surely the pattern in this thread pointed to something/someone else . I think you're "evolved" which pretty much rules you out
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Community Moderator
# 145
07-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Ummm, ummm..... What's the right answer here?

Come on, surely the pattern in this thread pointed to something/someone else . I think you're "evolved" which pretty much rules you out
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Captain
# 146
07-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Lt. Commander
# 147
07-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Bah!! Screw evolution! Accept the ways of Cheezus for true enlightenment! Only with His words of

Cheezynuss can all you're sins be resolved! PRAISE CHEEZUS.....amen
Q'tip,Qwhip, Q'ra
Q'man,Qbert, Qbert]
Captain
# 148
07-28-2014, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonz71 View Post
I too luv these kinds of threads ^^ thanks to naz and skurf for making it so popular!

to stir things up a bit; {teehee}

i still feel left w\out an answer to a legitimate question. skurf had a valid point to which an answer was sidestepped at every turn and retorted with name calling.

why can't remaining pandas fight under the banner of sad panda? why must they change their fleet tag to PvP?

that being said, although naz declared himself the winner, as the {biased} OP i declare skurf the winner!!

next match please!! but let's keep the name calling and personal attacks in opvp and not on the forums.askray has enuff to do. ty ^^
Lol, your lucky you were left out a my sight buddy

I honestly missed this post because I Was waiting in anticipation of the basement warrior or ivanspamtheterrible posting a comment. The potential entertainment value of the self destructive comments these individuals can make..... I'd be shooting myself if I missed them.

Thanks to Riyott, I have the opportunity to recover myself. As Riyott pointed out, Husanak aka antoniosaleria answered this better than I could.

Disclaimer:
Alternate names for the said evul sorry excuse for Klinguns has been used to preserve their real identity.

The real Klingons were and always will be QEW. The rest pale in comparison.
aka NazHuggyBear2

Career Officer
# 149
07-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Lol, your lucky you were left out a my sight buddy

I honestly missed this post because I Was waiting in anticipation of the basement warrior or ivanspamtheterrible posting a comment. The potential entertainment value of the self destructive comments these individuals can make..... I'd be shooting myself if I missed them.

Thanks to Riyott, I have the opportunity to recover myself. As Riyott pointed out, Husanak aka antoniosaleria answered this better than I could.

Disclaimer:
Alternate names for the said evul sorry excuse for Klinguns has been used to preserve their real identity.

The real Klingons were and always will be QEW. The rest pale in comparison.
i'm lucky?

Buddy?

LOL

lucky for what? pray tell.

i saw the 'answer' you speak of. call it what you want, but it was more of a sidestep than an answer. j\s
Career Officer
# 150
07-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riyottsa View Post
We've actually explained why a couple of good times. Husunak even explaind it extremly well in this very thread. Twice!
a panda in this very thread said they are working on a side project... to pvp i'm gathering. another said they have 5 or 6 active members. rather ones that log on from time to time.

forgive me, i may be wrong, but aren't the q's set up for 5v5?

anyway, it still doesn't answer the question of why existing members must change their tag in order to PvP.

honestly, i don't care. curiosity is getting the best of me though.
Closed Thread