Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I had little faith in Cryptic's abilities to properly plan for launch. This game is in no shape to have been released.

You not receive one more cent out of my pocket until your company learns to; not release games with partially completed factions (Klingons level from PVP, and the majority of those quests will not give credit for completion. This is laughable), not cheap out on hardware (this is a STAR TREK MMO! You should have planned for the massive amount of players. You've had our money for months now and you give us this garbage), communicate with your clients (Where are your employee comments on the matter? Do you think that ignoring your clients is good business? no, it is not).

It has become obvious that it was a mistake for Cryptic to be given the responsibility to bring the first ST MMO to market.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Sadly you are correct and I should have known from how this company bungled Champions Online that this was how they did business. Unfortunately for me I felt that they would learn from their mistakes and put out and excellent product because 1. it's Star Trek and 2. they utterly butt*ucked the launch and development of CO. Lol, jokes on me to the tune of over $300.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g44r4 View Post
I had little faith in Cryptic's abilities to properly plan for launch. This game is in no

It has become obvious that it was a mistake for Cryptic to be given the responsibility to bring the first ST MMO to market.
This will likely be the last Star Trek MMO and game for that matter.

I was hopping for an updated version of Klingon/Starfleet Academy. That won't happen now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g44r4 View Post
I had little faith in Cryptic's abilities to properly plan for launch. This game is in no shape to have been released.

You not receive one more cent out of my pocket until your company learns to; not release games with partially completed factions (Klingons level from PVP, and the majority of those quests will not give credit for completion. This is laughable), not cheap out on hardware (this is a STAR TREK MMO! You should have planned for the massive amount of players. You've had our money for months now and you give us this garbage), communicate with your clients (Where are your employee comments on the matter? Do you think that ignoring your clients is good business? no, it is not).

I play WW2OL(Battleground Europe) and the Dev's there actively respond to threads and posts all the time. they listen to us, even when we are nasty and grumpy. And you know what? Thats a great game because the devs are there listening and talking with the players. STO is in danger of being the worse EVER launch of a MMO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:23 PM
I do feel really sorry for any one year or lifetimers. You got *&*!!...